Last Updated on March 20, 2023 by Lamudi
For the first time since 2019, Lamudi’s Broker Awards Night 2023 makes a grand in-person comeback to gather and recognize real estate professionals across the country who have answered the call of duty amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Lamudi Philippines country head Anurag Verma opened the night and expressed his gratitude to all brokers who attended the memorable gathering and acknowledged the hard work of everyone in the real estate industry.
“Even during the pandemic, we kept on celebrating the hard work and success of our brokers because we knew that you haven’t stopped – your hustle hasn’t stopped,” Verma said.
He added that Lamudi is honored to empower and support brokers by providing the latest tools and services available on the property platform. “Real estate brokers and agents are the backbone of the real estate industry. They are the engines behind the overall real estate ecosystem.”
Held last March 14, 2023, at Dusit Thani Manila, in Makati City, The Lamudi Broker Awards Night 2023 gave out 22 awards to honor tenured and budding brokers alike during the momentous ceremony.
Here is the complete list of Lamudi Broker Awards Night 2023 winners:
- Most Leads Generated – Evelyn Samaniego
- Most Number of Listings Uploaded – Jackson Lim
- Top Trained – Dexter Bangoy
- Loyalty Award – Louella Laranang
- New Partner of the Year (Visayas and Mindanao) – Vicente Pestano
- New Partner of the Year (Luzon) – Jemson Gabao
- Most Leads Generated – Property Hunter Realty
- Most Number of Listings Uploaded – Cebu Grand Realty
- Top Trained Brokerage – Gilladoga Realty Services Inc.
- Loyalty Award – GH Heritage Realty
- New Partner Brokerage of the Year (Visayas and Mindanao) – One Zion Realty Iloilo
- New Partner Brokerage of the Year (Luzon) – Dynasty Realty
- All-Star Portfolio of the Year – Miyabi Realty
- All-Star Digital Presence – Presello Realty Group, Inc.
- Business Breakthrough – Top Realty88 Corporation
- Lamudi Partner Success Story of the Year – Eva Imelda Marzan
- People’s Choice Award – Raffy Siapco Jr.
- Lamudi Partner of the Year – KONE Philippines
- Lamudi Broker of the Year (Visayas and Mindanao) – Charles Joseph Chin
- Lamudi Broker of the Year (Luzon) – Raimund Hertz See
- Lamudi Brokerage of the Year (Visayas and Mindanao) – BPO Seats
- Lamudi Brokerage of the Year (Luzon) – ML Inot Realty
Real Estate Industry Sectors Assemble
Apart from brokers, various representatives of different real estate sectors also graced the Lamudi Broker Awards Night 2023.
In his welcome speech, National Real Estate Association (NREA) Board Vice Chairman Architect Ronie Biando congratulated all attendees and recognized their perseverance.
“[Brokers] put the clients’ welfare first, and having done that, these customer-centric brokers we are honoring are now enjoying their rewards,” Biando said.
On the other hand, Marissa “Del mar” Magsino, One Filipinos Worldwide Coalition Partylist (OFW Partylist) representative and Chairwoman Emerita and Chairlady of the Board of Advisers of NREA was the keynote speaker of the event.
In her keynote address, Magsino said that OFWs hold an important role in the increasing real estate demand in the country.
“The sustained remittances from our OFWs possibly impacted the purchasing and investing power of their families in their real estate properties in the midst of the pandemic,” she said.
In a trend report last 2022, Lamudi revealed that overseas property seekers drive the boom of the Philippine real estate market.
“As we expect a brighter future in the real estate industry, let us work together to ensure all the practitioners gathered here tonight, especially our real estate brokers, our beloved OFWs will truly benefit from the industry’s insurgence and resurgence.”
Kristoffer Charles Velhagen, Director for Broker Classifieds of Lamudi Philippines closed the night with a ceremonial toast in honor of all attendees of the event.
“Without you all, we could not achieve what we have worked so hard for over these past few years. And seeing your success tonight, we are proud to have provided you [with] a platform to help achieve your own goals.”
Apart from the awarding ceremony proper, the Lamudi Broker Awards Night 2023 also gave away home appliances to the best dressed of the night, the most creative shot, and held a grand raffle draw.
The Lamudi Broker Awards Night 2023 would not be possible without the event’s major sponsor, Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI), and minor sponsors, Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC), iAcademy, Zalora, Maximus, and Metromart.
The awarding ceremony’s media partners are Manila Bulletin, Inquirer Property, Philippine Daily Inquirer, The Philippine Star, Business Mirror, Manila Times, Malaya Business Insight, and Manila Standard. The media support are Media Blast Digital, Real Estate Blog PH, and Negosentro.
Catch this year’s first networking night of Lamudi in partnership with Tonik this March 29, 2023, at One San Miguel Avenue Building, Ortigas Center. Click the link to register now.