Last Updated on October 14, 2021 by Lamudi
Established in 1978, the Pag-IBIG Fund created a national savings program that also provides affordable home financing for Filipino workers. More than four decades later, the fund still stands strong with the support of the corporations and employees of the Philippines.
All Filipino employees should sign up to the Pag-IBIG Fund, also known as the Home Development Mutual Fund. Thankfully, signing up to be a member and getting your Pag-IBIG number online is now easier through the launch of an online registration option.
Here’s everything you need to know about securing a Pag-IBIG Number, which is possible after undergoing a Pag-IBIG Number verification process:
What is a Pag-IBIG MID Number?
The Pag-IBIG Membership ID (MID) Number is a unique 12-digit number series all registered members have. It’s a permanent ID number that you use for different kinds of Pag-IBIG transactions, such as applying for loans or moratorium on payments, requesting an upgrade on membership savings, and filing a provident benefits claim. To secure your Pag-IBIG number, you must fill out the Membership Data Form (MDF) or register online.
Read on if you’ve been asking yourself: How can I get my Pag-IBIG number through phone?
To get your MID number, call the Pag-IBIG Hotline Tel. No. 8724-4244. You will be required to answer three security questions correctly (for identity verification purposes) before you receive your Pag-IBIG number.
If you’re wondering how to find your unprint MDF form of Pag-IBIG using tracking a number, then you should remember this: the use of a tracking number is another method of acquiring this unprinted document for yourself. This is an online procedure, which is why you’ll need access to the internet.
A convenient way to getting a copy of your Pag-IBIG MDF is to complete an online membership registration through the Pag-IBIG Online Services website. When you’ve submitted your registration online, you can already print your MDF-—no need to go to a Pag-IBIG office to get a copy of this document.
How Can I Get My Pag-IBIG MDF Online?
You can get your Membership Data Form (MDF) by going to the Virtual Pag-IBIG page and undergoing Pag-IBIG online verification. A PDF format of the application sheet is also available under the provident downloadable forms of the website. Find the Membership Data Form, click the PDF icon, and fill out the form using a PDF viewer on your laptop. When you’ve submitted your registration online, you can already print your MDF. The best part is that you don’t need to go to a Pag-IBIG office to secure this document.
How Do I Register for a Pag-IBIG MID Number Online?
It’s now easier to get your Pag-IBIG MID Number because of the online platform the housing agency introduced last 2019. Want to know how to get your Pag-IBIG number online? Here are the steps in securing your Pag-IBIG Membership ID (MID) number by using your registration tracking number (RTN):
- Go to the Virtual Pag-IBIG page. Select the ‘Be a Member’ option and then ‘Verify MID No.’
- Click Register. You’ll be taken to the Pag-IBIG Fund Online Registration System welcome page. Select Continue.
- Provide your personal details. Put your last name, first name, middle name (if applicable), and date of birth. Don’t forget to key in the captcha code. Hit Proceed once you’re done filling out all fields.
- Complete the online registration form. Provide all the necessary information, clicking Next so you can go to the succeeding section. Take note that there are seven tabs you need to accomplish: Member Info, Other Info, Address, Contacts, Heirs, Member Category, and Employment History.
- Submit your registration. Once you’ve provided all the necessary details, select the Submit Registration option. From here, you should see a confirmation page, which shows that the application is successful. You should also receive a confirmation via SMS.
- Print the Member’s Data Form (MDF). You may also save it on your laptop or mobile phone. Take note of your Registration Tracking Number (RTN) indicated in the text and the MDF. This is how you’ll get your Pag-IBIG registration number.
Following these steps carefully, how to get Pag-IBIG number online should be an easy task for you. Keep in mind that the Pag-IBIG online verification method will only work if you have your Pag-IBIG registration tracking number or RTN, which is why it is important to save this No. Your Pag-IBIG membership ID (MID) number is also another crucial No. that you should take note of.
To sum up, Pag-IBIG Online Verification can be done through the following steps:
Open the Virtual Pag-IBIG website and click “Be a Member.” Then select “Verify MID No.” Enter your registration tracking number (RTN), last name, and date of birth in YYYY-MM-DD format. Click “SUBMIT.” Your Pag-IBIG membership ID (MID) number will be shown.
How Do I Recover a Lost or Forgotten Pag-IBIG Number?
In case you already have a Pag-IBIG number, you can recover your lost or forgotten Pag-IBIG No. by trying one of these Pag-IBIG number verification methods:
- Use the Virtual Pag-IBIG number inquiry service. (NOTE: You will need to enter your Registration Tracking Number or RTN)
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a private message to the Pag-IBIG Fund Facebook page. In your message, include your complete name (including middle name), date of birth, and mother’s maiden name.
- Call the Pag-IBIG hotline (Tel. No. 8724-4244) to talk to a customer service representative. For faster access, you can tap 1 and then 3 when prompted.
- Visit the nearest Pag-IBIG branch from Monday to Friday. (To view the list of Pag-IBIG branches, CLICK HERE)
How Do I Verify Pag-IBIG Application?
The processing and verification of Pag-IBIG applications usually takes two working days. To check if you have been assigned a permanent Pag-IBIG MID number, send a text message with the template of IDSTAT (your RTN) (your birthdate in MM/DD/YYYY format).
For example, ID STAT 123456789123 01/01/2000, and send to 09178884363 for Globe and Touch Mobile subscribers, and to 09188984363 for Smart and Talk N Text subscribers.
It usually takes two to three working days to receive your MID number. But if you’re self-employed, you can already use your registration tracking number (RTN) for paying Pag-IBIG contributions.
How Do I Verify Pag-IBIG Membership ID (MID) Number?
These are five ways to know and verify your Pag-IBIG MID number:
- Via Virtual Pag-IBIG number verification service. Go to the Virtual Pag-IBIG MID Number Inquiry page and fill out the necessary details in order to undergo Pag-IBIG online number verification. You should have your registration tracking number (RTN) ready to submit the request. Enter your registration tracking number (RTN), last name, and birthdate (using DD/MM/YYYY format). You can find your RTN on the Member’s Data Form (MDF) generated after you completed your Pag-IBIG online registration. After you click the Submit button, your Pag-IBIG MID number will be displayed. Copy and paste it or take a screenshot of the page to keep a copy of your Pag-IBIG number.
- Via Email. Compose an email inquiring about your MID number and send it to email@example.com. Make sure to provide all the important information, specifically your full name, date of birth, address, and mother’s maiden name.
- Via Facebook Page. Visit Pag-IBIG’s official Facebook page and send them a message. Again, give the necessary details for verification.
- Via Text Message. Write an SMS with this template: IDSTAT<space>[RTN]<space><Birthdate MM/DD/YYYY>, for example, ID STAT 123456789123 01/01/2000. In order to get your Pag-IBIG MID number via text, send the SMS to 0917-888-4363 for Globe and Touch Mobile subscribers, and to 0918-898-4363 for Smart and Talk N Text subscribers.
- Via Phone. Call the Pag-IBIG hotline 8-724-4244 (8-Pag-IBIG). Be ready with the RTN and other necessary information.
One more answer to the dilemma of how to check your Pag-IBIG number is to go to the Pag-IBIG branch in your location. Check the office’s schedule before visiting, especially if your area is under strict quarantine measures. It’s also your best choice for when you forgot your Pag-IBIG number.
What if I Forgot my RTN?
There are other ways to get verified by Pag-IBIG even if you don’t remember your RTN.
1. Call the Pag-IBIG Hotline
Dial (02) 8724-4244. To skip to the actual processing, press 1 then 3 when prompted. You will be required to provide the following information:
Your complete name (including middle name)
Mother’s maiden name
Date of birth
Prepare pen and paper so you can write down your Pag-IBIG MID number and Pag-IBIG registration tracking number (RTN).
2. Email / Contact Us Form
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. They might ask for a valid ID to verify your identity.
Alternatively, you can fill out the Email Us form on the Pag-IBIG Fund website. Remember to fill up the code correctly at the end of the form before clicking the “SEND” button.
3. Message Pag-IBIG on Facebook
Visit the official Pag-IBIG Fund Facebook page and send a message stating your request along with the following information:
Your complete name (including middle name)
Date of birth
Mother’s maiden name
4. Head To Your Local Pag-IBIG Office
Your final option would be to go to the nearest Pag-IBIG branch in your area in order to retrieve your RTN.
How Do I Update Pag-IBIG Information Online?
Currently, there’s no way for you to update or correct your Pag-IBIG membership record online. Pag-IBIG requires members to go to a Pag-IBIG office to personally request for updating of their membership information for security purposes. A printed copy of the accomplished Member’s Data Form (MDF) must be submitted.
How Can I Get the Pag-IBIG Card?
The Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus is a government ID that bears your Pag-IBIG Membership ID (MID) number and serves as a cash card. Borrowers can use it to receive multi-purpose loan proceeds, MP2 savings dividends, and other benefits. At the same time, you can use it to maximize exclusive discounts and rewards on different expenses, such as tuition fee, hospital bills, and grocery purchases. Pag-IBIG has partnered with different establishments to make this possible.
To get your Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus, follow these steps below:
- Download the application form. Provide all the necessary information.
- Submit the accomplished form to the Pag-IBIG branch in your area.
- Pay the P125 registration fee to the cashier. Make sure to keep the receipt because you have to present it later when you claim the card.
- A Pag-IBIG representative will take your picture and scan your fingerprints. Sign your signature on their digital tablet. Double-check the information presented on the computer monitor.
- Claim the loyalty card in the Pag-IBIG branch after 45 days. You can also choose the option of having it mailed to your residence.
How Can I Check My Pag-IBIG Contributions?
It’s natural for those who are diligent in making Pag-IBIG contributions to verify if their hard-earned money gets into the system’s fund. If you’re applying for a loan, your contributions also matter in your eligibility.
The good news is that there are plenty of ways you can check your contributions. Choose among these options:
- Virtual Pag-IBIG check. This option is exclusively available for Pag-IBIG members who are overseas Filipino workers (OFWs). You simply have to log into your virtual Pag-IBIG account, choose Regular Savings from the menu on the left side of the page, and click the MP2 Savings. The system will then show all your Pag-IBIG contributions.
- Facebook message. This is another way you can check contributions online. Send your inquiry to the official Facebook page of Pag-IBIG Fund and have documents ready for verification.
- Email inquiry. Send an email to email@example.com, along with a copy of your valid ID.
- Hotline inquiry. Call 8-724-4244 (8-Pag-IBIG) directly to ask about your contributions.
- Physical visit. Go to the nearest Pag-IBIG branch and ask for the Pag-IBIG Contribution Printout, otherwise known as the Employee’s Statement of Accumulated Value (ESAV).
The Benefits of Pag-IBIG Membership
Now that you have secured your Pag-IBIG number online, you will be able to reap the benefits of three programs.
The fund is best known for its first program, the Pag-IBIG Fund Housing Loan, which is offered in partnership with local real estate developers. The loan offers affordable interest rates, with terms of up to 30 years.
The second program is the short-term cash loan, divided into the Calamity Loan and Multi-Purpose Loan. The Calamity Loan is for members who need financial aid after suffering through a calamity or disaster, such as a flood or fire. The Multi-Purpose Loan, on the other hand, is for members who need extra cash for any reason, such as for capital to start a small business or for extra money during their child’s enrollment.
The third program is the Provident Savings program, which is a savings program for all members. Members will be able to claim their Provident Savings after membership maturity of 20 years with 240 months of contributions, retirement, in the event of disability, termination from work due to health reasons, departure from the Philippines, or death.
Being a Pag-IBIG member gives you access to a lot of perks. To know more about the latest news on housing loans, visit our Real Estate News page. Join the Lamudi Online Housing Fair to find properties that suit your home buying budget.