Lamudi’s first and biggest online housing fair officially opened on May 3. From luxury condominiums and affordable houses and lots to specific properties, such as those with open spaces and resort style amenities, property seekers can find all kinds of real estate offerings in this event. What’s more, promos and discounts are available, offering value for money.
If you’ve decided to join the event and found a property that ticks off all the right boxes, inquire right away and take advantage of the promos offered by developers.
Before You Inquire about a Property
Inside the project pages, you’ll find all the most important information about the property, which can help you in your buying decision. Basically, they have four sections:
- Virtual tour. Some developments would have 3D renderings of the actual property, while others would have video material. Either way, you’ll have a pretty good idea of what the unit or house looks like inside when you go on a virtual tour. Seize the opportunity to check the property in this online open house.
- List of property options. In this section, you’ll see the unit types available under the development. You can choose among one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and three-bedroom. This section also features the price of each unit type, as well as the amenities in the community. Take note of those details as you weigh options from each developer.
- Property amenities. This portion features a complete list of the facilities within the development, such as swimming pools, gyms, gardens, function rooms, playgrounds, and sports courts, among others.
- Map. A map is available under the property amenities section to help you see road networks, transportation options, and essential establishments near the development you’re checking. Location is an important consideration when buying a property. Make sure that the development you’re purchasing promotes accessibility and convenience.
Take your time reading through these sections to be familiar with the property.
How to Inquire about a Property
If there is any other information you need to know or you would like to reserve the property, here are the ways you can inquire about it:
Hit the ‘I Want to Know More’
On the development page, you’ll find a button labeled “I want to know more” on the upper banner at the right hand side. Click that button and you’ll be directed to a contact form. Then follow these steps:
- Provide your full name, address, mobile number, and the unit or house type you’re interested in.
- Hit the ‘Get Information’ button at the bottom.
You will receive the details about the property via mobile. If it matches your property preferences, don’t pass up the opportunity to grab the discounts and other deals offered. Inquire away.
Use the Pop-Up Customer Support
Another way to inquire about a property is to click the messenger icon on the bottom right hand side of the page. This will redirect you to a log-in page for your Facebook messenger account. Once you sign in with your email address and password, you can chat with the Lamudi messaging bot that can address general property inquiries.
You may also express in this platform your interest in getting the discounts and other deals property developers are offering, which will be accommodated by a Lamudi representative.
In case you want to send feedback about the customer representative services, you can shoot an email to email@example.com. The team will get back to you at the soonest time possible.
Send Lamudi an SMS
If you’re more comfortable in text messaging, you can get in touch with us through mobile: +639279984089 (Globe) and +639615078858 (Smart). Provide your full name, address, project name you’re interested in, as well as the exact unit or house type. A customer service representative will accommodate your inquiry and give you the information you need for your property purchase.
Participate in the country’s first and biggest online housing fair. Don’t miss the chance to get exclusive deals and discounts from the largest property developers in the Philippines. Visit Lamudi’s online housing fair now.