Last Updated on May 18, 2021 by Lamudi
Just like that, we closed the second week of the housing fair. Congratulations if you’ve already found the right property or “the one.” In case you’re still combing through the listings on the page or weighing the pros and cons, the features and amenities, of each property from the developer you prefer, you still have some time left. The online housing fair will remain open until May 31.
Just remember, when you finally find the one, don’t hesitate to inquire right away. Don’t let it slip through your fingers. And in case you missed the other virtual activities in the fair, read on to see what happened last week:
What You Missed
The second week of the Lamudi online housing fair was marked by property previews and webinars centered around design tips. Here’s a recap of what happened:
May 10: Property Preview: Idesia Lipa by PA Properties-Hankyu Hanshin
An idyllic subdivision in Lipa, Batangas, Idesia Lipa is an emerging neighborhood that is ideal for families. A development by Filipino and Japanese designers, the community has plenty of recreational amenities and features that young entrepreneurs, returning overseas Filipino workers, and newlyweds will enjoy. Here are some more highlights in the property preview:
- Idesia Lipa boasts of nature-oriented designs. The house units’ exterior colors complement the inviting green surroundings, while the interiors have an atmosphere of openness.
- The neighborhood has a clean and relaxing ambience–the perfect environment for escaping the hustle and bustle of the big city life.
- The model units have open floor plans, balcony, lanai, carport, and other outdoor spaces that give residents a sense of upgraded lifestyle.
May 10: Webinar: Digital Success: Developers Taking Their Business Online
Curious as to how property developers are coping with the pandemic? AboitizLand CEO and President David Rafael shared his insights on how the health crisis changed the real estate industry, zooming in on how technology played a huge role in the process. Here are some insights from the webinar:
- AboitizLand already used digital platforms before the pandemic, including social networks, real estate marketplaces, and virtual tours.
- There were three notable changes in the property industry amid the pandemic:
- Buyer preferences. Before the health crisis, people were looking for residences near their workplace. Today, the priority is space, given the quarantine and physical distancing requirements.
- Buyer journey. Property seekers are getting property information initially, almost exclusively, from online platforms. Purchase behaviors are also taking place in the virtual environment.
- Business operations. Development companies were forced to observe health protocols to continue operations and ensure the welfare of their workforce.
May 11: Webilaunch: My Enso Lofts by PH1 World Developers
“Extra space at no extra cost” is the unique feature property seekers will find in the first-high rise development of PH1 World Developers, the My Ensō Lofts. This was where the discussion revolved in the webilaunch. Here are some more insights:
- The development has an additional 30 percent space made possible through PH1 World Developers’ AddLoft Technology.
- The community features a sky garden, which serves as a pocket open park. Other notable amenities include the atriums and open corridors, which promote sustainability for providing natural light to residents.
- The condo neighborhood promotes the live-work-play concept by allowing residents to access leisure and business amenities right inside the development. This includes a coworking space, function rooms, a fitness center, and two infinity pools.
May 14: Property Preview: ACM Homes
In case you’re interested in buying properties outside Metro Manila, then this property preview from ACM Homes must be on your must-watch list. For 30 years, ACM Homes has developed over 30 projects and delivered more than 12,000 houses in Cavite, Batangas, and Iloilo. They specialize in a wide range of properties–economic, affordable, and mid-range. Hope Cuenca, Sales and Marketing Head of ACM Landholdings, Inc., shared some of those projects in the webinar:
- Pacific Terraces Community Suncrest. There are two house models in this community built with modern contemporary architecture: the townhouse Selena and the single attached Rosanna. Both are two-story units featuring three bedrooms. The neighborhood is located in Imus, Cavite.
- Salas Real. In this community located in Jaro, Iloilo, there are four house models, Angelina, Bernadita, Christina and Rosalia. Each of them has native bahay na bato touches, which make for a homey, serene residence.
May 12: Property Preview: Las Brisas by Solar Resources, Inc.
- Strategically located between Tanza and Trece Martires, Las Brisas is close to SM Trece, Tower Mall Trece and Public Market. A relaxing haven, it has a range of outdoor recreational facilities, including the swimming pool, basketball court, playground, and jogging trail.
- The house models come fully equipped with outdoor spaces, such as the lawn, service area, carport, and balcony.
May 12: Tidy Up the KonMari Way, Reset Your Home (World of Yorokobi)
As a certified KonMari consultant, Renelyn Tan-Castillejos is the perfect person to talk about decluttering. If you need help in keeping your home tidy and finding joy in it, watch this episode. Here are some insights from the webinar:
- The Spark Joy Philosophy of Decluttering. Every single item in your home must spark joy. If it doesn’t, then it’s time to toss it out.
- These are the basic KonMari rules to decluttering:
- Commit yourself to tidying up.
- Imagine your ideal lifestyle.
- Finish discarding first.
- Tidy by category and not by location.
- Follow the right order.
- Ask yourself if it sparks joy.
May 13: Property Preview: Primehomes Real Estate Development Inc.
Primehomes Capitol Hills is situated at the highest point of Quezon City. The only urban botanical community in the city, it boasts of sprawling green areas that serve as a natural sanctuary for residents. Here are some more highlights in the property preview.
- The development has two phases: Larossa, which is composed of ready-for-occupancy towers–Magnolia, Camia, and Sampaguita–and Laselva, which features the Dahlia tower.
- Some of the amenities included in the development are the two-story tropical-inspired clubhouse called Palma de Anahaw, the linear park connecting the buildings, and the Parque Verde, which is a vast, green area designed for outdoor recreation.
- Situated in a strategic location, the condo community is close to top universities, such as Ateneo de Manila University and University of the Philippines Diliman, as well as sought-after leisure destinations, including UP Town Center and Trinoma.