The provinces hit popular status amid the pandemic. Some decided to go outside of Metro Manila to experience a freer lifestyle, where open, green spaces allow outdoor recreation with relatively fewer restrictions. Another thing that inspired this move is the work-from-home setup. Since there’s no need to report to a physical office, the choice of living a life of freedom in the provinces became more appealing.
Perhaps you’re one of those people who have been considering moving to the province, embracing the quiet, simple lifestyle, but you’re not sure where exactly yet. Maybe these provincial properties featured in the Lamudi online housing fair can help you in your decision. In case something stands out to you, inquire right away and grab the opportunity to seize exclusive deals.
Here are the properties in the provinces featured at the Lamudi online housing fair:
It’s the go-to destination for quick beach getaways. But recently, it’s becoming a popular residential address, with many wanting to be close to relaxing hotspots amid the health crisis. Check out these Batangas developments:
- Idesia Lipa by PA Properties Hankyu Hanshin. Situated in Lipa, this picturesque subdivision crafted by Filipino-Japanese design professionals has three house models featured in the fair. With surface areas ranging from 60 to 142 square meters, they are perfect for starting and growing families. The subdivision is close to Metro Lipa Medical Center, S&R Lipa, University of Batangas, and PEZA LIMA. Selected units come with a 10% discount.
- Seafront Residences by AboitizLand. This seaside modern development in San Juan features a mix of condo units and beach houses and lots. The one-bedroom condo displayed in the fair comes with 45 square meters, while the beach properties have surface areas going as big as 280 square meters. Living here, you’ll be close to the prized white sand beaches of San Juan.
- The Villages at Lipa by AboitizLand. This pristine, family-friendly village has single attached and single detached units up for sale in the fair. The surface areas range from 132 to 150 square meters. Boasting of a strategic location, the neighborhood is situated within the LIMA Estate in Lipa, a mixed-use development dubbed as The Next Big Thing in the South.
The land of heroes, this province boasts of heritage landmarks. More than a tourist destination for history buffs, it’s a sought-after zip code for many property seekers. Check out this Bulacan development:
- North Orchard Residences by Solar Resources Inc. This quiet, serene neighborhood in Sta. Maria hosts different house models perfect for growing families. A prime lot is available in the housing fair, which has 112 square meters. Centrally located, the development is close to shopping centers, including Vista Mall Sta. Maria and Sta. Maria Town Center.
Areas in this province were among the most popular locations in Lamudi’s 2020 year-end report. People want to have a piece of property in this economically thriving region. Check out these Cavite developments:
- Las Brisas at Tierra del Sol by Solar Resources Inc. This stunning village offers house and lot developments ideal for couples starting their families. The properties for sale in the fair can accommodate a young family given its 112.5-square meter surface area. Since the neighborhood is located between the towns Tanza and Trece Martires, you’ll be close to essential establishments, including SM City Trece, Tower Mall Trece, and Trece Martires Public Market. You can get P50K off in this development at the housing fair.
- Princeton Heights by Aspire by Filinvest. This village inspired by the New Jersey municipality boasts of a unique character and familial charm. Lot-only properties are available at the housing fair. Since it’s in the fast-developing city of Bacoor, it’s close to not just one, but three malls, namely SM Molino, SM Dasmariñas, and SM Bacoor. It’s also near De La Salle Dasmariñas and the University of Perpetual Help Molino Campus.
- Pacific Terraces Community (PCT) Suncrest by ACM Homes. This quiet, peaceful village carries modern contemporary houses. Those up for sale in the housing fair range from 60 to 112 square meters in surface area. Located in Imus, the development will put you at a short driving distance from malls, hospitals, and schools. SM City Bacoor and SM City Imus are reachable within 10 to 15 minutes.
- The Villas at Dasmariñas Highlands by Solar Resources Inc. In this family-friendly neighborhood, you’ll find houses and lots that have a 66 square meter surface area, the perfect size for newlyweds. Nestled in the progressive city of Dasmariñas, the neighborhood is surrounded by essential establishments, including Vista Mall Dasmariñas, Dasmariñas City Medical Center, and The District Dasmariñas.
- Suntrust Verona by Suntrust Properties. This romantic neighborhood has three house models available in the housing fair. Amadea, which has the largest surface area, has 176 square meters. In Suntrust Verona, you will have easy access to the biggest shopping malls and top-notch establishments in Silang, including Vista Mall Silang, Oregon Premium Outlet, and Silang Doctors Hospital.
This province is also the top choice of many property seekers in 2020, given that its capital city was among the most searched locations. Check out these Cebu developments displayed in Lamudi’s online housing fair:
- Amoa by AboitizLand. This idyllic neighborhood offers houses with 50 to 120-square meter surface areas. For families who want to live in a provincial city that has it all, this is one residential address worth checking out. The Cebu City development is near malls, such as Gaisano Danao and Gaisano Liloan, as well as schools, namely Cebu Technological University and the University of Visayas Compostela.
- Foressa Mountain Town by AboitizLand. In this nature-oriented subdivision, you’ll find premium lot-only properties featured in the housing fair. These lots have over 500 square meters, making them an ideal site for bigger homes for large families. Since it’s perched up in the breathtaking hills of Balamban, this residential location offers a one-of-a-kind respite only found in the company of nature.
- Galleria Residences by RLC Residences. This three-tower vertical village features different kinds of units, catering to different property seekers. The units offered in the fair range from 25 to 51 square meters. Since it sits in a prime estate within the Queen City of the South, essential establishments surround the development, including Robinsons Galleria Cebu, Sacred Heart Hospital, and the University of San Carlos.
- Marco Polo Residences by Federal Land. Being the first branded residence in Cebu, this condo project has all the luxuries you look for in a home. The units featured in the fair have generous spaces, ranging from 38 to 98 square meters. Located in Cebu City, in the prestigious address of Nivel Hills, the vertical village has easy access to SM City Cebu and Robinsons Galleria Cebu, as well as top-notch hospitals and schools.
- Sanremo Oasis by Aspire by Filinvest. This Italian-resort inspired condo community has studio and two-bedroom units displayed in the housing fair. You can have up to 29.87 square meters of surface area in your unit. Because it’s in Cebu City, at the vibrant City di Mare, you won’t have a problem going to SM Seaside City, University of the Philippines Cebu, or the Cebu Business Park. Take advantage of the P20K monthly amortization when you buy a home here.
Nicknamed The Heart of the Philippines, this province draws in tourists all over the country and the world with its friendly locals and vibrant festivals. On the flip side, a lot of people look to his area for a permanent address. Check out these Iloilo developments:
- Salas Real by ACM Homes. This private, peaceful subdivision offers three model houses in the fair, with 120 square meters of surface area, varying in lot sizes. Nestled in the progressive city of Jaro, the community is surrounded by malls, schools, and hospitals, including Robinsons Jaro, Angelicum School, and Iloilo Mission Hospital. You’ll get a reservation and downpayment discount, plus two free aircon units, when you buy a property at the housing fair.
- Salas Real Extension by ACM Homes. The enclave extension of Salas Real, meanwhile, offers the house model Neriza in the housing fair. It has 80 square meters of surface area and 52 square meters of building area. Living here, parks and playground will just be a walking distance from your home.
This progressive province just an hour away from Metro Manila is another residential hotspot attractive to property seekers. Check out these Laguna developments displayed in Lamudi’s online housing fair:
- Althea Residences II by PropertyPro. This high-end residential community developed by SOC Land has the privacy luxury property seekers want. The houses have lots of space, with the two-bedroom unit featured in the online housing fair having 112 square meters of surface area. Located in the world-class city of Biñan, the development is close to Southwoods Mall, Polytechnic University of the Philippines Biñan, and the rising business district of One Asia Business Center.
- Camella Calamba by PropertyPro. The two-bedroom houses in this remarkable residential development have a surface area of 88 square meters. These offerings featured in the fair are excellent options for couples who plan to start having kids. Situated in the modern city of Calamba, the neighborhood is a short drive away from SM City Calamba and the prestigious institution of the University of the Philippines Los Baños.
This province is among the most enviable addresses in Central Luzon, with the cities of Angeles and San Fernando ranking in the top 10 locations outside Metro Manila. Check out this Pampanga development:
- Ajoya Pampanga by AboitizLand. The single-attached units offered in the fair come with various numbers of bedrooms that they accommodate different types of property seekers. Its strategic location in Mexico gives residents convenient access to shopping centers, including Vista Mall Pampanga and Ayala Marquee Mall. Ajoya communities are likewise located in Tarlac and Nueva Ecjia, as AboitizLand strived to create modern neighborhoods near the city of the future, New Clark City.
In 2020, this province also came out as one of the most attractive zip codes, with Antipolo ranking fourth in the top-searched destinations in Lamudi. Check out these Rizal developments in Lamudi’s online housing fair:
- Masinag Townhomes by PropertyPro. Spacious three-bedroom townhouses in this quiet, simple neighborhood are featured in the fair. The surface areas range from 60 to 89 square meters. Developed by Taylormade Construction and Realty Corp., this community has an excellent location, accessible via the Light Rail Transit Line 2 (LRT-2) and a walking distance from SM Masinag.
- The Hive by PH1 World Developers. This vertical village has 30 to 50-square meter condo units ideal for young professionals. Career-driven individuals who choose to be near business districts can benefit from this developments’ strategic location in Taytay. It’s only an hour’s drive from the Ortigas Center. In terms of proximity to retail hubs, it’s a stone’s throw away from Waltermart and a five-minute drive from SM Taytay and Primark Town Center.
- Sunrise Alexa Subdivision by PropertyPro. This exquisitely designed subdivision inside Brookside Hills has two- and three-bedroom houses displayed in the fair. With its location in Cainta, you can reach Robinsons Cainta and Sta. Lucia Mall within 15 minutes. The Ortigas Business District is also an hour’s drive away.
Are you ready to move out of Metro Manila? Consider these properties in your residential address options. Find out more about the developments by visiting the online housing fair.