Last Updated on February 7, 2023 by Lamudi Philippines
In this annual report, Lamudi revisits some of its top-performing cities in 2022. Find out what projects and programs have driven leads for these hotspots in the last year.
Antipolo continued to be one of the most searched cities in Mega Manila in 2022. It attracted the most leads out of all cities in CALABARZON, and was the most searched location for land for sale under Php6M. Antipolo was also among the top generators of rental leads for Metro Manila CBDs. Other than offering an increasing supply of residential real estate in 2022, Antipolo also continues to have a strong market for industrial and commercial real estate. The city added more commercial leasable space to its rental supply with the expansion of Robinsons Place Antipolo in September.
Key Insights from 2022 Real Estate Hotspots Unwrapped
- Antipolo was the most inquired city in CALABARZON, due in part to its expanding industrial and commercial real estate listings.
- Tagaytay appeared to recover rental demand in 2022, being among the most searched terms on Lamudi last year.
- Sta. Rosa was the most inquired city in Laguna, and is slated to continue attracting property seekers as its available industrial square footage increases.
- Lipa was the most inquired city in Batangas, partly driven by its growing horizontal residential supply.
- Lucena was the most inquired city in Quezon Province. Lucena is expected to attract more interest from property seekers as the various infrastructure projects benefitting the city near completion.
- Bacolod added new vertical residential supply in 2022, and was among the most inquired cities in Visayas that year.
- As a regional center and vacation destination, Baguio City was the most inquired city in Luzon outside Metro Manila.
- Cebu City continued to be the most inquired city in Visayas and one of the most inquired cities in the Philippines, partly driven by its thriving BPO scene, office market, and accessibility to nearby provinces.
- As the prime gateway into Mindanao, Davao City was the most searched city in the island group.
- Lapu-lapu’s residential-resort developments and industrial space have attracted significant leads to the city, making it the most viewed location for affordable rentals in 2022.
- Mandaue was the third most inquired city in Visayas, with its commercial property supply gaining significant leads as more mixed-use developments attract investors to the city.