LAGRO SUBDIVISION

LAGRO SUBDIVISION

Novaliches, Quezon City

About the project

About Lagro Subdivision

Lagro Subdivision is a residential community in Novaliches, Quezon City. The subdivision is a highly accessible and secure neighborhood with spacious yet reasonably priced homes that can adapt to the needs of every Filipino family. You can enjoy easy access to convenient transportation hubs and essential establishments, like schools, hospitals, and shopping centers.

Why Lagro Subdivision Is a Perfect Housing Option in Novaliches, Quezon City

Quezon City is known for its progressive, fast-paced environment, but there are still quiet pockets of the city that are characterized by its calm, suburban atmosphere. One such location is Novaliches, where you’ll find Lagro Subdivision. Residential properties are also offered at a lower purchase price in Lagro Subdivision as it is already near Bulacan, making it ideal for property seekers who want to purchase a spacious yet affordable home.

Price of Houses in Lagro Subdivision

You’ll find numerous townhouses, single-detached homes, and duplexes for sale in Lagro Subdivision. These properties cost between PhP 4 million to PhP 20 million, depending on the type of house. In comparison, a home in Novaliches typically costs around PhP 8 million based on data from Lamudi’s Price Index acquired in February 2022. You can also rent some of these properties starting at PhP 15,000 a month.

Financing Options for Lagro Subdivision

There are several financing options available to help you fund your purchase of a home in Lagro Subdivision. You can pay a 20% down payment and settle the remaining 80% balance through bank financing or a Pag-IBIG housing loan up to PhP 6 million over a period of 15 to 30 years.

Lagro Subdivision Features, Amenities, and Highlights

Lagro Subdivision prioritizes its residents’ security above all else. The neighborhood is in a flood-free zone that features underground utilities and wide, paved roads to walk and drive on. Living here also puts you near several mass transportation hubs and only 3 kilometers away from the MRT-7 Regalado station. The neighborhood features several house models for sale or rent to suit just about every kind of need, whether you’re part of a growing family or retiring soon.

About Novaliches, Quezon City

Novaliches is a district in the northernmost area of Quezon City. It also makes up the entirety of North Caloocan. The location is known for being a primarily residential area with several essential establishments nearby. These are just a few of the nearby facilities you can look forward to living near.

Schools around Lagro Subdivision:

  • St. Theresa School of Novaliches
  • Sacred Heart Academy of Novaliches
  • Novaliches High School

Malls near Lagro Subdivision:

  • Novaliches Plaza
  • SM City Novaliches
  • Robinsons Place Novaliches

Hospitals around Lagro Subdivision:

  • Novaliches General Hospital
  • Novaliches District Hospital
  • Hope General Hospital

Other Subdivisions in Novaliches, Quezon City:

  • Greenfields 1 Townhomes
  • Camella Glenmont Trails
  • Greenheights Subdivision

How to Get to Novaliches, Quezon City

Novaliches is incredibly accessible via public or private transportation. If you’re driving to the district, head to EDSA Balintawak and turn right to Congressional Avenue, then left to Mindanao Avenue and right into Quirino Highway.

Commuters can take buses and jeepneys to Novaliches. If you’re taking a bus from EDSA, board the bus heading to Nova (Bayan), which will take you straight to Novaliches. When coming from SM City Fairview, ride a jeepney headed for Novaliches via Commonwealth Avenue.

View more

Area Landmarks

Novaliches, Quezon City

Project ID 2024 Last updated on: 08/24/2022

Get the Lamudi App

Buy or rent property with ease using our app. Scan this QR Code to download.

Side Image