VIVALDI RESIDENCES CUBAO
· 40 storey
· 23 units per floor
· 2.9 meters floor to ceiling
· Lot Area: 987 sqm. (more or less)
· Parking: 123 slots
· Nestled between the MRT and LRT-2 transit lines at the corner of EDSA and Aurora Boulevard. Its address befits the transit-oriented city dweller, while its design depicts no less than the fine aesthetic and discerning taste.
· Sky pool (trademark)
· Function Room
· Fitness Gym
· Jogging Path and Landscaped Open Spaces
· Children’s Playground
· Viewing Deck
· Reception Counter for Residential Lobby
· High Speed Elevators
· Wifi and Cable Ready
· Emergency Power for all units, common areas and facilities
· Centralized Fire Protection and Smoke Detection Systems
· Water supply and Fire Reserve Systems
· Centralized Garbage Disposal System
· CCTVs in all Elevators, hallways and lobby
· 24- hour building security
· Traffic/Car Ramp Signaling System
· Parking Lift
· Basement Paging System
· In-building Telephone Facility
· Master Antennae TV System for Non-cable TV Subscribers
· Building Maintenance and Janitorial Services
STUDIO - RENT TO OWN UNIT
TOTAL CONTRACT PRICE : Php2,914,380.00
5% Downpayment : 115,045 (MOVE-IN)
PAYABLE IN 3 MONTHS
15% payable in 35 months - 13,289.57
80% balance thru Bank Financing
15 years @ 26,657.95
( This depends on your bank rate)
Experience an exceptional residential Â lifestyle at the heart of Cubao
â€ŽEuro Towers by Metro Manila is a residential Â in Cubao, one of the top cities in Quezon City. â€ŽEuro Towers provides its residents with a lifestyle of privilege that many people can only dream of. Metro Manila is yet again breaking the boundaries of residential living by bringing comfort and affordability, ensuring residents live the life they deserve as they create more amazing memories with their families.
These makes getting a unit at â€ŽEuro Towers worth every cent. Properties within Quezon City area are quite strategically-located that's why owning a Â is a worthwhile investment one can make.
Choosing the right location is one of the first and main factors in deciding when buying or renting a property. â€ŽEuro Towers is in a prime location in Quezon City, Cubao, within a convenient distance from establishments like schools, churches, malls, offices and restaurants, making a â€ŽEuro Towers purchase perfect for those starting a family, a student or a professional looking for a place near their work and school.
Affordable Housing Loans You Can Get To Buy a New
There are a lot of affordable housing loans that you can consider to help you buy the new Â youâ€™ve been dreaming of.
PAG IBIG Housing Loan (HDMF)
One of the most popular ones is the PAG-IBIG Housing Loan or the Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF for short), a fund dedicated to the creation and establishment of a national savings program and an affordable shelter financing scheme for Filipinos.
The PAG-IBIG Housing Loan allow members to borrow money from the fund for the purchase of property or for the renovation or improvement of existing properties.
Most of the employed Filipinos have PAG-IBIG accounts because the government requires this to all employers.
Pag-IBIG Fund members can pay off their housing loan for as long as 30 years.
Commercial Bank Housing Loans
There are tons of major banks in the Philippines that offers housing loan with much affordable interest rates than PAG-IBIG.
Housing loan interest rates charged by major commercial banks range from 4.99% to 7.5% for one-year fixed loan period and 7.5% to 9.75% for a ten-year fixed period mortgage. Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) has now kept its policy rate at 4.57% for overnight borrowing.
Commercial banks offer loan terms of up to 20 to 25 years, but in some cases, the term might depend on the purpose of the loan.