Wishes to sell Restaurant’s right in total sale amount of 2 Million pesos.
Which inclusive of
1. Restaurant size: about 150sqm
2. Filipino employees employed: 11
3. Number of tables inside the Restaurant: 15
4. Food Recipes: Korean Main Dishes, Kimchi, Side dishes, Korean Hotpots are all excellent.
5. Restaurant monthly Rental fee you need to pay the owner: P58,000
Everything about the Restaurant equipment are included with above price given.
Why is this restaurant sale worth of 2 Million pesos? and what are adjacent to this Restaurant and who are potential customers?
1. Samsung Electrics factory and office of 4,000 employees are potential customers
2. Avon factory and office of 2,500 employees are potential customers
3. Nestle factory and office of 500 employees are potential customers
4. At present, there is Chinese owned industrial complexes and factory construction is ongoing and above-mentioned potential customers will be increasing soon.
Reason to sell over this Restaurant:
I, Peter Kang has opened Bingsu in SM MOA, and I want to concentrate managing Bingsu in SM MOA.
The Restaurant is currently under business as of now, so I hope to sell rights to the Filipinos not to Korean as quietly as possible.
Batino Calamba Laguna
4027 Calamba, Laguna
Please further inquiry to Peter Kang