Makati Prime 10-Storey Corner Commercial Building For Sale! along Makati Ave.
Makati Avenue, Makati
Good Location! Fully-fitted 10-Storey Prime Office/Commercial Building For Sale in Makati Ave. Makati City near Ayala Triangle, Glorietta Mall, Century city Mall, Makati Medical Center, BGC, Ortigas Center, Greenbelt
Code : DE882882
Category : For Sale
Project : Commercial Building
City : Makati Ave. Makati City
Size : LA : 264 sqm FA : 2,156.78 sqm
Parking : 6 Parking Slot
Selling Price : From Php 300,000,000.00 Down to Php 275,000,000.00!
Details of the Property:
• Constructed entirely of reinforced concrete framings with CHB wall of plastered cement, exterior finish, ceramic tile, and laminated wood finish on concrete floors, low modular, partitions, gypsum board ceiling, glass on aluminum frame fixed and awning type windows, and wood panel and swing out glass panels on aluminum frame main entrance and exit doors.
• Equipped with 2 elevators w/ fire figihting equipment
• Standby Generator Set
• 24 hour security services
• Electrical lighting and plumbing and telecommunication facilities.
This property is strategically located in a highly commercialized area near notable landmarks in Makati Ave. Poblacion, Makati City, also it is already fully fitted, ready to cater to potential tenants! You can generate rental income from businesses renting the space. You can also use the space as a home for your own business, giving you more control over your own company.
WHY COMMERCIAL PROPERTY IS A GOOD INVESTMENT?
1. Higher income yields – commercial properties generally show a greater level of income for a given property value, when compared to residential property.
2. Capital growth potential is based on income growth potential and other measurable factors – commercial properties are often valued on the basis of the potential (and actual) rental return being achieved. Other relevant factors include economic activity, interest rates, and the commercial success of the area surrounding the property.
3. Stability and consistency of income – longer leases. Whilst residential properties are typically held on short leases (often 12 months), commercial properties typically attract longer lease terms between three and 10 years, providing consistent and predictable income streams over time.
4. Income growth – the longer leases of commercial properties usually allow for the rent to increase in every year of the lease, thus increasing the return on investment as the lease progresses.
5. Maintenance – unlike residential investors, commercial investors have the potential to earn enhanced profit, with the lessee responsible for paying the cost of maintenance, rates and repairs on the property when the ongoing expenses are written into the commercial lease agreement.
6. Reliable tenants – we have all heard stories of “horror tenants” in houses and apartments. Tenants of commercial properties, on the other hand, are earning their income from the property. Therefore, it is in their interests to keep the property in good order and to maintain good relations with the landlord.
If you’re interested in BUYING this property or wish to SELL a property, don't hesitate to contact us:
Licensed Real Estate Broker - PRC#0005179
Top Realty Corporation