199644

Bulacan Furnished

Sort by:

Loading Results

Rush Sale: 4 Bedroom House in Guiguinto, Bulacan

Guiguinto
Rush: Lot with 4 Bedroom Bungalow House for sale in Guiguinto, Bulacan Lot area: 500 sq. m. Floor area: approximately 150 sq. m. Clean land title Price lowered to P 3.9 million (from 4.3 million) Nett of CGT, Transfer & Doc. Stamps Tax Features: No flooding in Guiguinto Bulacan Near NLEX Tabang Exit Near public transportation terminals to Manila or farther North 44 minutes to SM North Edsa (as per google map) 1 short ride (5-8 minutes) to supermarkets, banks, hospitals, schools, church and other establishments Landscaped garden with Grotto of Virgin Mary Gated and fenced Plenty of open space Big, covered, garage Covered terrace 4 bedrooms with built-in cabinets 3 bathrooms (1 is attached to bedroom) Flooring made of solid wood and marble Semi-furnished Well-maintained house Available mode of payments: 1. 100% Cash payment with 2% discount* 2. 40% down payment and remaining 60% via bank financing** 3. 40% down payment and remaining 60% via staggered payment for 12 months with zero interest*** *Option 1: DOAS and immediate processing of transfer of title. Option 2: Follow bank process. Option 3: Agreement is via Contract to Sell and Transfer of Land title will be done upon full payment. For further inquiries, please send a message or call/text. Viewing can be arranged upon presentation of 1 valid government ID.
Contact agent for price
4
Bedrooms
150 m²
Floor area
500 m²
Land Size

Semi-furnished 1BR SMDC Trees Residences Quezon City Condo for Rent

Pasong Putik Proper, Quezon City
This unit comes with:• Ref• Aircon• Microwave• Bed• Induction Heater and thermos• Sink• ShowerBuilding Facilities Include:• Swimming Pools• Function Rooms• Multi-purpose Court• Main Lobby• Car and Motorcycle ParkingBuilding Services:• 24 Hour Security• Wi-fi ready Zones• Elevators• Mailroom• CCTV Systems• Standby Generator Set• Fire Alarm System• Water TankNearby Areas:• SM Fairview - 4 km• Ayala Fairview Terraces - 4 km• Robinsons Novaliches - 4 km• Our Lady of Fatima University - 5 km• National University/ NU Fairview - 4 km• La Mesa Ecopark - 7 km• Quezon Memorial Circle - 9 kmWake up to more exciting mornings, and take pleasure in seeing the resort-style amenities right from your window.Inspired by modern contemporary design and built on an 8.3-hectare property, each building boasts of a modern façade and stands seven storeys high to house units ideal for budding young urban professionals and start-up families.SMDC Trees Residences offers the indulgence of a hushed, quiet neighborhood in the heart of Novaliches, Quezon City. With its very own retail area within the complex, you never have to leave home for the basics, giving you more time with the family to enjoy the exclusive amenities when at SMDC Trees Residences, with each tower linked by covered walkways. Get exclusive access to various modern amenities while having the security and intimacy of a neighborhood setting with SM City Fairview and La Mesa EcoPark near you.Trees Residences is located in one of the most popular residential areas of Quezon City where major transport hubs are readily accessible. The development is also near the proposed MRT-7, which will connect SM North EDSA to San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan via Quirino Highway.Trees Residences is located along Barangay Pasong Putik, Novaliches, Quezon City.
₱ 13,500
1
Bedroom
1
Bath
23 m²
Floor area

Get the Lamudi App

Buy or rent property with ease using our app. Scan this QR Code to download.

Side Image