- 224m² covered area
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 en-suites
- 2 family bathrooms
- Fitted wardrobes in bedrooms
- Walk-in wardrobe in Master bedroom
- Maid’s room with own shower
- Utility area with washer and dryer
- Huge lounge with massive L-shaped sofa, flat-screen TV and fully-equipped bar
- Dining area with dining table and chairs for six
- Fully fitted separate kitchen with island and all appliances
- Fully furnished with high-quality furniture, fixtures and fittings
- Split-type air conditioning units
- 2 parking slots
- Resort-style swimming pool and jacuzzi surrounded by lush palm trees
- Children’s paddling pool
- Well-equipped gymnasium
- Billiard room
- Steam room
- Function room
- In the heart of Makati Business District within walking distance to malls, restaurants, parks, banks and all other amenities
- Luxury, quality and space are the hallmarks of this stunning property which will suit even the most discerning tastes. Boasting a massive 224m² covered area; it features 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms (3 en-suites), 2 parking slots, a maid’s room with own shower, large fitted kitchen with island, and furniture & fixtures of the highest quality – almost forgot: it even has its very own bar! With the rarity of properties of this size, quality and location making it to the market, this is one big fish you will want to catch before it’s too late!
- The Salcedo Park is island-style living at its opulent best in the heart of the Makati central business district. The twin towers of The Salcedo Park tower over Dela Costa Street and Snr Gil Puyat Av. The convenient location places it less than 10 minutes from the malls at Rockwell, Greenbelt and Glorietta and taxis are easy to flag down outside the building. Salcedo Park boasts a resort style pool with Jacuzzi and kiddies paddling pool, surrounded by palm trees. Residents also enjoy the added benefits of a billiard room, fully equipped gym, steam room and function rooms. Salcedo Village, with its close proximity to the Central Business District and the major shopping and dining arteries of Greenbelt, Glorietta and Rockwell remains a favorite location for expats and Filipinos alike. With the major department and grocery stores all nearby and Makati Medical Center and St Lukes Hospital in close proximity, Salcedo truly balances the convenience of urban living with peaceful and safe environment. Local salons, spas and banks, abound with convenience stores and coffee shops at most street corners. Bustling by the day and peaceful but safe at night, Salcedo Village now blends a number of new development with quality older condominiums providing an array of options to the discerning residents. The Saturday Market held at the Jaime Velasquez Park is very popular and the park is a haven for both children and adults on most evenings as dusk approaches.
This specific unit is only available for a long-term lease (minimum of 6 months to 1 year)
Experience an exceptional Condominium lifestyle at the heart of Bel-Air
The Salcedo Park is a Condominium in Makati, one of the top cities in Metro Manila. The Salcedo Park provides its residents with a lifestyle of privilege that many people can only dream of. The Salcedo Park is yet again breaking the boundaries of residential living by bringing comfort and affordability, ensuring residents live the life they deserve as they create more amazing memories with their families.
These makes getting a unit at The Salcedo Park worth every cent. Properties within Makati area are quite strategically-located that's why owning a Condominium is a worthwhile investment one can make.
Choosing the right location is one of the first and main factors in deciding when buying or renting a property. The Salcedo Park is in a prime location in Bel-Air, Metro Manila, within a convenient distance from establishments like schools, churches, malls, offices and restaurants, making a The Salcedo Park purchase perfect for those starting a family, a student or a professional looking for a place near their work and school.
Affordable Loans You Can Get To Buy a New Condominium
There are a lot of affordable housing loans that you can consider to help you buy the new you’ve been dreaming of.
PAG IBIG Housing Loan (HDMF)
One of the most popular ones is the PAG-IBIG Housing Loan or the Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF for short), a fund dedicated to the creation and establishment of a national savings program and an affordable shelter financing scheme for Filipinos.
The PAG-IBIG Housing Loan allow members to borrow money from the fund for the purchase of property or for the renovation or improvement of existing properties.
Most of the employed Filipinos have PAG-IBIG accounts because the government requires this to all employers.
Pag-IBIG Fund members can pay off their housing loan for as long as 30 years.
Commercial Bank Housing Loans
There are tons of major banks in the Philippines that offers housing loan with much affordable interest rates than PAG-IBIG.
Housing loan interest rates charged by major commercial banks range from 4.99% to 7.5% for one-year fixed loan period and 7.5% to 9.75% for a ten-year fixed period mortgage. Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) has now kept its policy rate at 4.57% for overnight borrowing.
Commercial banks offer loan terms of up to 20 to 25 years, but in some cases, the term might depend on the purpose of the loan.
121 H.V Dela Costa St., Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines