Rush Sale: 4 Bedroom House in Guiguinto, Bulacan


Contact agent for price
150 m²
500 m²


Rush: Lot with 4 Bedroom Bungalow House for sale in Guiguinto, Bulacan Lot area: 500 sq. m. Floor area: approximately 150 sq. m.

Clean land title

Price lowered to P 3.9 million (from 4.3 million) Nett of CGT, Transfer & Doc. Stamps Tax


No flooding in Guiguinto Bulacan

Near NLEX Tabang Exit

Near public transportation terminals to Manila or farther North

44 minutes to SM North Edsa (as per google map)

1 short ride (5-8 minutes) to supermarkets, banks, hospitals, schools, church and other establishments

Landscaped garden with Grotto of Virgin Mary

Gated and fenced

Plenty of open space

Big, covered, garage

Covered terrace

4 bedrooms with built-in cabinets

3 bathrooms (1 is attached to bedroom)

Flooring made of solid wood and marble


Well-maintained house

Available mode of payments:

1. 100% Cash payment with 2% discount*

2. 40% down payment and remaining 60% via bank financing**

3. 40% down payment and remaining 60% via staggered payment for 12 months with zero interest***

*Option 1: DOAS and immediate processing of transfer of title. Option 2: Follow bank process. Option 3: Agreement is via Contract to Sell and Transfer of Land title will be done upon full payment.

For further inquiries, please send a message or call/text. Viewing can be arranged upon presentation of 1 valid government ID.

Read More


Block and Lot/Unit Number
Floor area (m²)
Land Size (m²)
Available from


balcony Terrace
bedroom_parent Maids room
checkroom Built-in wardrobes
bedroom_parent Maid's room
warehouse Storage Room
meeting_room Study room
fence Fully fenced
garage Garage
local_parking Open car spaces
yard Garden
yard Landscaped Garden
meeting_room Open space

Neighborhood Guide

View more

Get the Lamudi App

Buy or rent property with ease using our app. Scan this QR Code to download.

Side Image
Your message has been sent
Directly get in touch below.
Reyn -
Call Now
Check out similar properties
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better Lamudi experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property