ROOM FOR RENT Sta. Rosa Laguna ₱4500. 5 Min ride to Paseo Sta. Rosa Laguna
San Jose Village 1-4C Clubhouse Biñan Laguna Biñan, Biñan
ROOM FOR RENT village is across Gate 2 Laguna Technopark, 5 minutes ride going to Paseo and Nuvali Sta. Rosa Laguna.
* For inquiries,For viewing of property please inform at least 1 day before
or you will not be able to view the property. Thank you.
* Located at San Jose phase 4C Binan Laguna with 24/7 security in village
* 3 Rooms available ₱4500 to ₱10,000 With and without aircon. Negotiable.
* Room 1 for 2 persons Max only. Room 2 and 3 for solo only.
1. Paseo Outlets, Greenfield City, Santa Rosa - Tagaytay Rd, Don Jose, Santa Rosa, 4026 Laguna (2.5km)
2. Nuvali, Santa Rosa - Tagaytay Rd, Don Jose, Santa Rosa, 4026 Laguna (3.6km)
3. De La Salle University – Laguna Campus, 727V+352, LTI Spine Road, Laguna Blvd, Biñan, Laguna (1.8km)
4. Gate 2 Laguna Technopark, 7374+54X, Biñan, Laguna (1km)
5. The Medical City South Luzon, L United Blvd, Don Jose, Santa Rosa, Laguna (2.7km)
6. Ubisoft, Timbao, Don Bosco Church, Shopwise, South supermarket and more.
ü Spacious rooms, Newly Renovated.
ü New Bed foam, pillows and beddings.
ü Electricity and water included.
ü Free WIFI and Parking included.
ü Cooking w/cooking utensils included.
ü Refrigerator included.
ü Fully furnished house
ü Peaceful, quiet and safe place.
*Guide:To see the location of the village, please search for San Jose Village 1-4C Clubhouse Biñan Laguna at google maps. If you are coming from Phoenix Petroleum, Santa Rosa - Tagaytay Road, corner Laguna Blvd, Don Jose, Santa Rosa, 4026 Laguna. Pass by Laguna Blvd. Road and take a U-turn at De La Salle University as shown in the picture or follow this
(See Carousell dot com for link)
If you are coming from elsewhere link to San Jose Village 1-4C: (See Carousell dot com for link)
*Commute: If you are going to commute. I suggest to ride a Tricycle at Phoenix Petroleum just say 4C they can drop you inside the village for ₱70 (special). Regular cost ₱20. Near Korean grocery. Lots of tricycle outside the village going back to Phoenix Petroleum Regular and special.