Residential/Commercial Property with Rooftop for Sale in Grace Park, Caloocan
Grace Park West, Caloocan
Code : DS882964
Category : For Sale
Project : Residential/Commercial Building
City : Grace Park, Caloocan
Size : LA : 650 sqm FA : 1,600 sqm
Parking :12 Car Garage
Price per sqm : Php 75,000.00
Selling Price : Php 120,000,000.00 Gross
Details of the Property:
• 6 Bedroom for Residential Building
• With rooftop
• Clean title
Caloocan City is the fourth most populous highly urbanized city in the country next to Quezon City, City of Manila and Davao City, according to data from the Philippine Statistics Authority. There are also lots of businesses, malls, hospitals, universities, major infrastructures and other attractions that thrive in the area to serve the needs of the residents.
Known as a gateway to the north, Caloocan City is linked to other places in the metro through transport infrastructures or a network of roads such as Edsa, which starts at Monumento. Victory Liner Inc., one of the largest provincial bus companies in the country, also has its head office and a terminal in Rizal Avenue Extension, Caloocan. The Balintawak Toll Plaza of North Luzon Expressway (NLEX) is also found in this city.
Invest in Caloocan and reap the benefits of the economic boom and business-friendly environment of one of the richest cities in the Philippines.
WHY COMMERCIAL PROPERTY IS A GOOD INVESTMENT?
1. Higher income yields – commercial properties generally show a greater level of income for a given property value, when compared to residential property.
2. Capital growth potential is based on income growth potential and other measurable factors
– commercial properties are often valued on the basis of the potential (and actual) rental return being achieved. Other relevant factors include economic activity, interest rates, and the commercial success of the area surrounding the property.
3. Stability and consistency of income – longer leases. Whilst residential properties are typically held on short leases (often 12 months), commercial properties typically attract longer lease terms between three and 10 years, providing consistent and predictable income streams over time.
4. Income growth – the longer leases of commercial properties usually allow for the rent to increase in every year of the lease, thus increasing the return on investment as the lease progresses.
5. Maintenance – unlike residential investors, commercial investors have the potential to earn enhanced profit, with the lessee responsible for paying the cost of maintenance, rates and repairs on the property when the ongoing expenses are written into the commercial lease agreement.
6. Reliable tenants – we have all heard stories of “horror tenants” in houses and apartments. Tenants of commercial properties, on the other hand, are earning their income from the property. Therefore, it is in their interests to keep the property in good order and to maintain good relations with the landlord.
7. Diversification – commercial property investment can provide diversification across different asset classes and geographic locations, allowing the investor to add further elements of diversification into their portfolio. By diversifying their portfolio and investing in a variety of commercial assets, from retail to industrial, investors are also protecting their income and managing risk in the event of an economic downturn.
8. Ability to collectively invest – the ability to own commercial property within investment structures, such as property managed investment trusts, allows investors to hold part of a larger asset and to benefit from professional management of both the asset and the investment vehicle, which will also be subject to annual audit.
If you’re interested in BUYING this property or wish to SELL a property, don't hesitate to contact us:
Licensed Real Estate Broker