Location: Nuvali, Canlubang, Calamba Laguna
Lot Area: 348 sqm.
Selling Price: P 10,440,000.00
Payment Term: Cash or Bank Financing
Ayala Land's Largest Sustainable Estate
Nuvali is a 2,290-hectare land that sits in the cities of Sta. Rosa, Cabuyao and Calamba in Laguna. Defined as a mixed-use development, Nuvali offers residential, business, educational, recreational and institutional facilities for its community and beyond.
Awarded as the Best-Mixed Use Estate in Southern Luzon
Recognized as a quality model for urban planning and sustainable resource Management by the Urban Nexus Project
Recognized as a finalist for the Healthy Places Awards
LAND VALUE APPRECIATION
Compound annual growth rate - 18%
Establishments within NUVALI
Ayala Malls Solenad - 1, 2 and 3 (with Solenad 4 on-going Construction - over 400 stores and restaurants, with 4 cinemas
Banks - BPI, RCBC (other banks are within the vicinity outside of Nuvali)
Hospital - Qualimed
Schools - Xavier School, Miriam College (Everest Academy is now ongoing construction)
Hotel - Seda Hotel
P2P Buses going to Makati and NAIA
Van from Solenad 2 to all residential villages
A Spectacle of Lights and Sounds (every Christmas season)
Night Sky Cinema
Treviea - Project Details
Developer: Alveo Land Corp.
Grand Central Park
Treveia’s 2.5-hectare Grand Central Park offers a complete range of innovative facilities and amenities.
• Open lounge with indoor trees and skylights
• Function rooms with outdoor garden spillover areas
• Teens activity place with connecting multi-purpose room, theater, billiards
• Provision for juice bar and community store
• Leisure pool
• Outdoor pool deck
• Kiddie pool
• Children’s pavilion
• Reflecting pool and detention pond
• Changing rooms and toilets
• Administration and security office
• Entry plaza and parking
• Football and multi-purpose field
• Basketball court
• Outdoor children’s play area
• Interactive water play area
• Woodland grove
• Feature pillars
• Water feature
• Serpentine walls and seating
• Jogging and bike paths
• Courtyards and themed gardens
For site tripping, please schedule 2 days before your intended visit.
Thank you very much!