Rent to Own by owner 1br furnished

7 R. Duterte st. Banawa cebu city Banawa, Cebu

₱ 4,500,000
1
1
38 m²

Description

Rent to own fully furnished 1 bedroom corner unit @ One Pavilion Place. Located in Corner Banawa st. R. Duterte st. Cebu city. Size 38sqm, walking distance to business establishment area and Matias H. Aznar Memorial College of Medicine, Inc.  Also 5-10 mins drive to Chong hua hospital, Robinsons Galleria Cebu, Sm seaside, Ayala mall.

Experience the residential tower sits on top of One Pavilion Mall, an expansive dining, shopping, and entertainment hub. Now this is living above an array of shops, boutiques, supermarkets, and restaurants

Direct from owner, pay only 30% downpayment for move-in. Remaining 70% payable for 3yrs no interest.

Read More

Details

Unit/Floor Number
11
Bedrooms
1
Baths
1
Floor area (m²)
38
Condominium Name
One Pavilion Place

Amenities

fitness_center Gymnasium
camera_indoor CCTV
warehouse Utility room
ac_unit Air conditioning
doorbell Alarm System
wifi Broadband internet available
checkroom Built-in wardrobes
elevator Elevators
door_back Fire exits
meeting_room Function Room
fitness_center Gym
sensors Intercom
local_laundry_service Laundry Area
room_service Lobby
weekend Lounge
smoke_free Smoke detector
wifi Wi-Fi
security 24-hour security
store Shops
yard Garden
directions_run Jogging path
yard Landscaped Garden
pool Swimming pool

Area Landmarks

Banawa, Cebu

Neighborhood Guide

View more

Similar Properties

Other For Sale in Banawa, Cebu, Cebu
₱ 4,395,713
1 Bedroom Condo Unit for Sale in One Pavilion Place, Cebu City
Banawa, Cebu
1
1
37.66m²
View Info
Other For Sale in Banawa, Cebu, Cebu
₱ 4,800,000
Fully Furnished 1 Bedroom Condominium unit located at Banawa, Cebu For Sale
Banawa, Cebu
1
1
34m²
View Info
Other For Sale in Banawa, Cebu, Cebu
₱ 4,500,000
1 Bedroom Condominium For Sale At One Pavilion Cebu
Duterte, 6000 Cebu City, Philippines Banawa, Cebu
1
1
37.4m²
View Info
Other For Sale in Banawa, Cebu, Cebu
₱ 4,290,978
RFO One Pavilion Place - 1 Bedroom - For Sale in Banawa, Cebu City near MHAM
Banawa, Cebu
1
1
37m²
View Info
View More Listing
SKU: CD62FE456B08642PH

Get the Lamudi App

Buy or rent property with ease using our app. Scan this QR Code to download.

Side Image
Your message has been sent
Directly get in touch below.
Helen Bautista
+639088724836
Call Now
Check out Similar Properties
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better Lamudi experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property