Photo
(5)
Ready for Occupancy

GRAND CENTRAL RESIDENCES


Highway Hills, Mandaluyong

Property Type Condominium
Contact agent for price

Description

 Condo for sale in Highway Hills, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila

Every year, basic living expenses in Mandaluyong go up, with housing taking the biggest chunk of the household budget. For this reason, many are curious which is better between a Condominium for sale or rent. 


Given the current property prices, purchasing may be the better option since the price per square meter in Metro Manila registered a steady growth rate. Should you buy a Condominium in Highway Hills, you can get more value from your investment.


Taking into account the average price of Condominium in Mandaluyong, you can maximize the great value for money available in properties for sale today. In the Highway Hills, you can find [result_count] condos for sale, each with unique features and amenities that are perfect for solo occupants, couples, and families in Metro Manila.

What to expect from a Condominium for Sale in Highway Hills, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila


Explore flexible loan options from different banks and government agencies, such as Pag-IBIG Fund, GSIS, and SSS, to get the right funding for your dream Condominium for sale. 


Over the last two years, the movement of Condominium prices in Highway Hills, Mandaluyong points to an excellent investment for buyers. Based on this historical performance, you’re more likely to get more value for your money from a Condominium for sale in the long term.


Maximize your cash with a purchase of a Condominium in Highway Hills. In Highway Hills, Mandaluyong, you’ll be able to find mixed-use developments that will let you embrace convenient and, more importantly, practical living. 


By residing in these townships, essential establishments are easily accessible from your Condominium in Mandaluyong. These establishments may be co-working spaces, entertainment hubs, retail shops, dining places, fitness centers, banks, and landscaped parks. You can also reach schools, hospitals, offices, shopping centers, convenience stores, and different transportation and road systems in Highway Hills without hassle while enjoying a Condominium with a value increasing over time.


On top of this, your Condominium in Mandaluyong hosts plenty of recreational facilities that you can enjoy all year long. From swimming pools and clubhouses to function halls, multipurpose courts, and activity centers, you can embrace different hobbies and interests and maximize your investment, as it grows in value.  


Compare the price of the Condominium you’re eyeing to the average price per square meter in Mandaluyong. If you’re interested to know more about price information in different locations in Highway Hills, check the price index section of Lamudi within project listings. With the historical data indicated, you’ll see how your investment can appreciate over a certain period.


As you compare prices, don’t forget to consider the types of model units and floor areas and make sure that your next Condominium in Metro Manila suits your modern lifestyle.



View more

Available Listing on this Project

Studio condo for Sale in EDSA across Shangrila Megamall as low as 2.9M only

Philippines, Mandaluyong, Highway Hills, EDSA Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong
GRAND CENTRAL RESIDENCES is a 40-Storey Residential Condominium Strategically Situated At EDSA cor. Sultan St. Brgy. Highway Hills Mandaluyong City near Edsa Shangrila, Megamall, Ortigas, Pioneer, MRT Boni. Ready for Occupancy as Low as 2.9M Only!!! Hurry Reserve Now!!! Payment options: Option 1. Minimum of 10% DOWN PAYMENT to move-in then the remaining balance is payable thru IN-HOUSE Financing. Options 2. Minimum of 20% DOWN PAYMENT plus Bank charges and processing fee then the remaining 80% balance is payable thru Security Bank Financing.
₱ 2,900,000
1 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
24m² Floor Area
Grand Central Residences Is Located At Edsa Shaw Cor. Sultan St. Mandaluyong City Across Edsa Shangrila Mall And Near Meagamall. Ready For Occupancy. Hurry Limited Slots Available!!! Reserve A Unit As Low As 12,000 Only Payment Terms: Option 1. If In-house Financing minimum of 10% down payment to move-in then the remaining 90% is payable up to 10 years term. Option 2. If Security Bank Financing minimum of 20% down payment then the remaining 80% is payable up to 15 years term plus 1 month interest and Bank Charges.
₱ 2,900,009
1 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
24m² Floor Area
CORNER STUDIO or PARKING Grand Central Residences for Rent Mandaluyong Shaw MRT. Edsa corner Shaw MRT. SHANGRILA MALL AND MEGA MALL - 2 MINUTES WALK ACROSS. ORTIGAS - WALK 12 MINUTES TO ORTIGAS TEKTITE AND ORTIGAS ADB. GREENFIELDS DISTRICT - ACROSS THE STREET CENTRAL LOCATION - CENTER OF METRO MANILA - nice bright airy, on mid-high floor of the building. Cool and airy. Very clean and homey. New building. MOST SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION IN METRO MANILA - Middle of everything. NOW HAVE ONE STUDIO UNIT - RARE STUDIO WITH BALCONY FACING COOL MORNING SIDE OF THE BUILDING WITH FANTASTIC VIEW OF THE GOLF COURSE AND ORTIGAS SKYLINE. IMPROVE YOUR LIFESTYLE - Save travel time, transport cost, and energy. Stay in the middle of the city. Walk to everything in Ortigas, Greenfields. 2 minutes walk to Shangrila Mall, 4 minutes to Megamall., 12 minutes walk to Ortigas Tektite Building and ADB. Edsa Corner Shaw Blvd., on Sultan St corner Edsa corner Shaw Blvd Mandaluyong next to Shaw MRT across Shangri-la Mall and Megamall TRANSPORT AT YOUR DOORSTEP - MRT, Jeep, Buses, tricycles. Wet market nearby, and Biggest malls in Manila. Studio bare 20 sqm 10k - 15k plus dues 1.2k depends on which floor, furnishings, and view. Limited units available. One Unit ready now Asap. Pls call and text for faster response. Parking basement 12.5 sqm 7.2k - 8.2k plus dues 800 Price of unit and parking separate rent 2 months deposit and 1 month advance plus PDCs Minimum 1-yr rent, preferably 2 to 3 years rent Free use of pool, gym 711, Lawson, Restaurants, spa in ground floor . Near Wack Wack, S&R Shopping, near 4 Supermarkets. Please call and text us. Text your name unit type you want when need. Hurry prices of rent going up fast. Limited units going fast.
₱ 10,000
1 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
20m² Floor Area
GRAND CENTRAL RESIDENCES is a 40-storey condominium with carefully-designed office, commercial and residential units. Conveniently situated along the main thoroughfare of Edsa, GRAND CENTRAL RESIDENCES promises to be an investment opportunity worth considering because of its prime location. This project is right in the middle of shopping malls like Shangri-La Plaza (0.30 Km), Star Mall (0.35 Km), Edsa Central (0.26 Km), SM Megamall (0.55 Km), and schools, hotels and restaurants, banks, hospitals and churches. Its' accessibility to transportation and the MRT affords you the best investment at the right price. Currently tenanted at 11k a month. Call or text for inquiry. We won't entertain brokers/agents.
₱ 2,300,000
1 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
19m² Floor Area
Avail now while on promo! GCR- Grand Central Residences Condominium property for sale in Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila 28.99 sqm  Condominium property for sale in Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila Condominium property for sale in Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila
₱ 2,900,000
1 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
28.99m² Floor Area
Condominium For Sale Grand Central Residences in Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong Name of Property: Grand Central Residences Location: Edsa Mandaluyong Unit size: 30 sq.m Unit type: 1 bedroom Tower: Floor: 39thfloor Classification: fully furnished Selling price: 3.350M
₱ 3,350,000
1 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
30m² Floor Area

Grand Central Residences

Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong
GRAND CENTRAL RESIDENCES  by CITILAND PreOwned Condo near Shangrila EDSA 40 storey condominium the unit is located on 4th floor facing EDSA Good for investment. Tenanted with contract 16,000 generate monthly income  
₱ 3,200,000
1 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
30.34m² Floor Area
Grand Central Residences is a 40-storey condominium with carefully-designed studio type offices, 1-bedroom type commercial and residential unit, conveniently situated beside MRT Shaw Boulevard Station and the main thoroughfare of EDSA. Grand Central Residences is right in the middle of shopping malls; Shangri-La Plaza (0.30 Km), Greenfield District (0.60Km), Star Mall (0.35 Km), SM Megamall (0.55 Km), and schools, hotels and restaurants, banks, hospitals and churches.   Grand Central Residences Amenities: Swimming Pool Male & Female Sauna Function Room Gym Children's Play Area Viewing Deck / Jogging Area Information Counter Laundry Area 24-Hour Security 4 Elevators Refuse Chute AFSS / Fire Alarm System Emergency Power Back-Up System For Common Area CCTV at The Lobby Individual Mailbox Car Ramp Signalling System Underground & Elevated Water Tank
₱ 3,800,000
26.11m² Floor Area
** GRAND CENTRAL RESIDENCES ** Located along EDSA cor. Sultan St., Brgy. Highway Hills, Mandaluyong City Near MRT Shaw station, EDSA Starmall, SM Megamall, Greenfield District - Ready for occupancy - Ready for move in - Bank-loan ready PAYMENT SCHEMES AVAILABLE: 10% spot downpayment, with less 10% (capped at 50k) 10% installment downpayment, payable in 6-months 20% spot downpayment, subject to BANK FINANCING Reserve now for only 12,000!For Sale 1-Bedroom condo near MRT Shaw Ortigas CBD affordable 2.3M in Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong
₱ 2,337,000
1 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
18.11m² Floor Area

Affordable condo for rent with balcony in grand central residences, Mandaluyong

EDSA corner Shaw blvd, Sultan Street Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong
Semi furnished studio unit situated at Grand Central Residences.walking distance Shangrila mall, SM Megamall, starmall  A Appliances included Ref, aircon, queen size bed with matress, chairs and table cabinet,electric stove. Terms: 1year minimum contract Rental rate: PHP10,000 inclusive of assoc. dues 1month advance 2months deposit plus PDC's for the remaining months. For more inquiries and site viewing call or text Ms. Bing (unit owner)
₱ 10,000
1 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
18.42m² Floor Area

2 Bedroom for Sale in Mandaluyong near SM Megamall

EDSA corner Sultan Street Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong
GRAND CENTRAL RESIDENCES is a 40-storey condominium with  carefully-designed office, commercial and residential units. No need to  worry about commuting to malls and commercial establishments, as a  multitude of conveniences for dining, shopping and necessities are  within a 3 to 5-minute walk away. You will find yourself easily finding  transportation hubs such as the MRT shaw, EDSA bus stop, Starmall,  Shangri-la Plaza, SM Megamall and Greenfield District. AT THE HEART OF CONVENIENCE - Near SM Megamall, Starmall, Shangri-la Plaza and Greenfield - across MRT Shaw Blvd. CLEAN TITLE *2 Bedrooms , 2 bathrooms *2 patios + 1 service area *Floor Area: 44.60 sqm., EXCLUDING the additional floor area of the parking,balconies and patio *FOR SALE: P5,650,000.00 *Corner unit *Amenities:  Swimming pool on roofdeck with views of the city skyline, gym, 24-hour  concierge and security, individual mailbox and shops on the ground floor  (such as Lawson) *Extra storage space through the patio and through the very spacious balconies located beside each bedroom. *1 Parking is included in the selling price and is located on basement 2. *Strictly no rent-to-own scheme Available for viewing with 2-day notice. Brokers are welcome too.
₱ 5,650,000
2 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
44.6m² Floor Area
View more

Location

Click to activate map
Project ID 1012 Last updated on: 05/25/2022
Similar Projects
  1. Mayan Residences

    Pasig, Metro Manila
    Contact agent for price
  2. Queensland Manor

    Cebu, Cebu
    Contact agent for price
  3. Robinsons Place Residences

    Manila, Metro Manila
    Contact agent for price

Get the Lamudi App

Buy or rent property with ease using our app. Scan this QR Code to download.

Side Image