BANABA HOMES

BANABA HOMES

Amparo, Caloocan

About the project

About Banaba Homes: Offering up-and-down quality homes for less in Caloocan City


Purchasing a house in the Metro can be a challenge, especially for low-income families and Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs). To give everyone equal opportunity to access dignified homes, Banaba Homes inside Amparo Subdivision in Caloocan City offers quality but affordable townhouse units.


Why this is the perfect choice for you


This townhouse development gives you good value for your money. Although they offer affordable homes, expect that these homes are of good quality inside out. Since this is a new development, townhouses in Banaba Homes for sale have a modern look inside and out.


Since there are only 10 unit houses in this development, future residents can expect close friendships with neighbors. Living here also gives you an equal amount of privacy and accessibility since it is located near Quirino Avenue. It is also close to schools, a police station, churches, grocery stores, malls, and soon, the MRT-7 train station.


Development features and amenities


There are three types of townhouse units for sale in Banaba Homes, Amparo Subdivision, Caloocan City. These homes measure 10.19, 76,68, and 77,31 square meters respectively on lots ranging from 52 to 64.69 square meters.


All townhouse units have two floors, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a one-car garage. Granite and ceramic tiles are used on the units' living room, dining, and kitchen areas. Glazed and vitrified tiles are used on each unit’s bathrooms, and the staircases are made out of wooden planks on concrete steps. For a more modern feel, analoko sliding windows are used in each unit.


Banaba Homes Highlights


Most townhouse units offered in highly urbanized cities in the Metro, such as Makati and Taguig, cost over PhP 10,000,000. However, the prices of Banaba Homes townhouse units for sale only range from PhP 4,180,000 to PhP 4,580,000. Moreover, they also offer flexible payment options.


If you prefer a monthly installment for 15 to 20 years, you only need to pay the 20% down payment around PhP 836,000 to PhP 916,000. Afterward, you can pay for your remaining 80% for as low as PhP 30,000 a month for a 20 years term. If you can pay for the minimum 30% down payment within 60 days, you are entitled to the 5% down payment or PhP 100,000 discount.


Other development features


Each townhouse unit model in this development is master crafted to ensure that space is maximized. Because the first floor of these homes has an open floor plan, future residents can also modify each part of their home based on their needs and preferences.


Due to its strategic location,it is a perfect home for yuppies, families, and retirees. It offers a more peaceful living environment with less noise and pollution than other parts of Caloocan and Quezon City.


About Caloocan City


Caloocan City is one of the cities in the Metro where work-life balance is easily achievable. The city is divided into two geographical locations. For residents who prefer to live on the busier side of the city, go for the southern part of the city as this houses the majority of commercial and industrial areas and few residential ones.


If you prefer a more laid-back lifestyle, the northern part is a better choice. This side of Caloocan is home to many residential subdivisions and resettlement areas and a handful of industrial estates along the main roads. Amparo, the barangay where this development is located is found in Northern Caloocan.


About TierraCasa Consultancy Inc.


TierraCasa Consultancy Inc. develops pocket townhouse developments with quality homes that won’t hurt their future resident’s budget. In Caloocan, this developer is behind Marang Residences and Mangga Residences.


The majority of the subdivisions they developed are also found in different parts of Quezon City. These subdivisions include Walnut Estates 1 to 3, Villa Amore, Penguin Residences, Oak Residences, and Molave Townhomes.

View more

Area Landmarks

Amparo, Caloocan

Project ID 5918 Last updated on: 07/21/2021

Get the Lamudi App

Buy or rent property with ease using our app. Scan this QR Code to download.

Side Image