0

Townhouse For Sale in Santo Tomas, Pampanga

Sort by:
Switch to Map View

Loading Results

No results found
There are no results matching your search criteria. Please try to refine your search by changing or removing your filters.
See similar listings in your area
30 listings

Affordable House And Lot Ravenna Townhouse, Mabalacat Pampanga

15.2km
Bundagul, Mabalacat
Townhouse,duplex and single detached for sale Ravenna MabalacatAlong Ninoy Aquino Road, Barrio Bundagul, Mabalacat, Pampanga, Ravenna offers an idyllic community setting that features generous open spaces, functional amenities and a retail strip. Perfect for nurturing relationships and families.Land Area: 4 HectaresNo. of Units: 446Location: Mabalacat-Magalang Road, Mabalacat City, PhilippinesHighlights of Location✔️Clark International Airport - 35mins✔️SM Clark - 22mins✔️Dau Integrated Bus Terminal - 16mins✔️Mabalacat Public Market - 7 mins✔️Mabalacat District Hospital - 17mins✔️Medical City Clark - 25mins ✔️Don Bosco Academy - 18mins✔️Marquee Mall - 18mins Metro Manila - 1 hourHouse FeaturesThis is a 38 sqm townhouse on 40-55 sqm lotLiving RoomDining AreaKitchenProvisions for Two BedroomsOne Toilet and BathProvision for Carport​Townhouse Inner UnitUnit Selling Price: 1,162,540.0010% PF: 116,254.00Total Contract Price: 1,278,794.00Required Equity: 239,474.00Less RF: 10,000.00Payable in 15 mos. 15,298.27Move in fee:P50,000 (to be paid after DP)HDMF Approved Loanable: P1,039,320.00(Based on 6.5% 3 years fixed)30 years: P 6,885.80 25 years: P 7,338.40 20 years: P 8,074.40 15 years: P 9,384.13 10 years: P 12,137.07 5 years: P 20,676.49For more details, promos, discount and site viewing!contact or add on : mj bacanidont hesitate! and Im glad to assist you.Thank you and Godbless.
₱ 1,278,794
2
Bedrooms
40 m²
Floor area
40 m²
Land Size

loft type house and lot in mabalacat city pampanga

17.0km
Santa Maria, Mabalacat
Come home to SMDC Cheerful Homes, the sure and wise choice. Strategically located in Mabalacat, Pampanga, it has its very own commercial area with transportation hub for your convenience. Plus, get 24-hour security for the safety of your family. A master-planned community will well-designed homes perfect for the modern Filipino family. With over a hectare of open space filled with complete set of amenities, there’s reason to be cheerful everyday! Amenities Cheerful Mall Transport terminal Gate and guardhouse Tree-lined streets Rotunda with feature trees Clubhouse complex Swimming pools Covered multi-purpose court Nature park Grand Lawn Gazebos, picnic areas, and fruit-bearing trees CHH2B007L039   Price:   1,999,000.00    Lot   Area: 54sqm Area: 32sqm    Type:   LOFT TYPE - INNER   Fixtures:   Basic Reservation fee P10,000 Monthly Payments in 24 months : P 8,453.90     Total Contract   Price 1,999,000.00    Add 6.5% Other   Charges  129,935.00     TOTAL AMOUNT   PAYABLE  ₱ 2,128,935.00     DOWNPAYMENT (10%)       ₱ 212,893.50    Less:   Reservation fee          ₱ 10,000.00    number of   months 24   Net   Downpayment             ₱ 202,893.50   Monthly Payment                    ₱ 8,453.90     (1$=P50  $ 169.08 ) REMAINING BALANCE (90%)    ₱1,916,041.50     Payable in   cash or Financing  $ 38,320.83 ***ESTIMATED BANK   FINANCING( for computation purposes)               Loanable amount                                 Monthly Amortization    7% interest in   10 years 2,058,858.00                                                        P23,905.09    7% interest in   15 years 2,058,858.00                                                        P 18,505.60    7% interest in   20 years 2,058,858.00                                                        P 15,962.30 For more details and site viewing please contact: Mia Lorenzo REB PRC 22621
₱ 1,999,000
1
Bedroom
32 m²
Floor area
54 m²
Land Size

Get the Lamudi App

Buy or rent property with ease using our app. Scan this QR Code to download.

Side Image