Available for long term rental. (12 months or more).
Large, furnished, Western style home on Samal Island.
Choice of renting the whole house or half the house if you’re willing to share.
Located at Guilon, Samal Island, which is 5 mins drive inland from Penaplata Hospital and shopping center. Close to Mt Puting Bato, the highest mountain on Samal.
• Short drive to the best beaches on Samal Island.
• House set on nearly one hectare of pleasant gardens and Coconut trees.
• 2 bathrooms
• Two toilets
• 2 air conditioners.
• Generator power backup if needed. (Will run 1xA/Con, Inverter refrigerator, TV’s and various lights OK).
• 10,000 liter underground concrete water tank with 1hp electric pump (If needed).
• Large lounge area with entertainment centre, Aircon etc.
• Main Kitchen has Gas stove, double sink with hot water and an American Home Combination Microwave.
• Dining Table and Chairs.
• Large master bedroom with ensuite; containing bathtub, 2 showers, hot water. King size bed; big flat screen TV with DVD player etc, 1.25hp Hitachi Aircon, various wardrobes etc.
• Combination Walk in robe / Kitchenette with large Panasonic inverter Fridge, Samsung Microwave and many other cooking accessories.
• Separate laundry with automatic Samsung top loading washing machine.
• 2nd bathroom and toilet.
• 2nd bedroom is quite large and contains a double bed, bunks and a fan. Would easily accommodate 4 people.
• Cubby house out back.
• 3rd bedroom not available (used for storage).
Rent for 12 months lease:
• 20,000 Pesos (U.S. $434.00) a month if half house rented.
• 35,000 Php (U.S. $761.00) a Month if whole house rented.
Electricity and tap water are renter’s responsibility and will vary depending on your usage.
• Internet available if wanted at your expense. We currently pay P3000 (U.S. $65.22) a month and it uses a 60’ mast on the roof to connect wirelessly to Davao service providers. While it’s not blistering fast, it’s enough for most people. We run 3 PC’s on Wi-Fi.
• Maid will come in 6 days a week and work as directed for around P2500. (U.S. $55.00 a month).