Commercial Building for Sale with Roof deck in Wack-wack, Mandaluyong City
Wack-Wack Greenhills, Mandaluyong
Code : DS883083
Category : For Sale
Project : Commercial Building
City : Wack-wack, Mandaluyong City
Size : LA : 240 sqm FA : 613 sqm
Parking : 3 Car Garage
Selling Price : Php 58,000,000.00 Gross
Details of the Property:
• Clean title
• Near Makati
• With Roof Deck
• 3-year old building
• 5-Minutes Drive to Rockwell Makati
• Walking distance to Mandaluyong City Hall
• Fully Concrete Structure with H-Beam, I-Beam
This property is strategically located within Wack-wack, Mandaluyong City, It is a 1st class highly urbanized city in Metropolitan Manila, Philippines. Located directly east of Manila, it is known for the Ortigas Center, a commercial and business center that is also shared with the city of Pasig. Notable institutions and establishments in the city include the Asian Development Bank, the headquarters of Banco De Oro and San Miguel Corporation and shopping malls like Shangri-La Plaza and SM Megamall. Everything you need is a stone’s throw away, from the reputable educational institutions to world-class lifestyle and recreation centers in the nearby commercial districts. Seize opportunities in and far beyond this ever-progressive city.
WHY COMMERCIAL PROPERTY IS A GOOD INVESTMENT?
1. Higher income yields – commercial properties generally show a greater level of income for a given property value, when compared to residential property.
2. Capital growth potential is based on income growth potential and other measurable factors
– commercial properties are often valued on the basis of the potential (and actual) rental return being achieved. Other relevant factors include economic activity, interest rates, and the commercial success of the area surrounding the property.
3. Stability and consistency of income – longer leases. Whilst residential properties are typically held on short leases (often 12 months), commercial properties typically attract longer lease terms between three and 10 years, providing consistent and predictable income streams over time.
4. Income growth – the longer leases of commercial properties usually allow for the rent to increase in every year of the lease, thus increasing the return on investment as the lease progresses.5. Maintenance – unlike residential investors, commercial investors have the potential to earn enhanced profit, with the lessee responsible for paying the cost of maintenance, rates and repairs on the property when the ongoing expenses are written into the commercial lease agreement.
6. Reliable tenants – we have all heard stories of “horror tenants” in houses and apartments. Tenants of commercial properties, on the other hand, are earning their income from the property. Therefore, it is in their interests to keep the property in good order and to maintain good relations with the landlord.
7. Diversification – commercial property investment can provide diversification across different asset classes and geographic locations, allowing the investor to add further elements of diversification into their portfolio. By diversifying their portfolio and investing in a variety of commercial assets, from retail to industrial, investors are also protecting their income and managing risk in the event of an economic downturn.
8. Ability to collectively invest – the ability to own commercial property within investment structures, such as property managed investment trusts, allows investors to hold part of a larger asset and to benefit from professional management of both the asset and the investment vehicle, which will also be subject to annual audit.
If you’re interested in BUYING this property or wish to SELL a property, don't hesitate to contact us:
Licensed Real Estate Broker