Built in 2010.
Very well maintained
No maintenance issues
Spanish Colonial Style
With pretty view of Marikina and Sierra Madre Mountains from the front.
* 6 bedrooms with 7 full toilet and bath (master bedroom has 2 toilet and bath). Master bedroom also has 2 separate multi-level walk-in dressing rooms.
* Small Nursery/office in the master bedroom
* 1 family room/music room with powder room / toilet
* Small office/room inside the music room
* 1 powder room / toilet on the ground floor for guests
* Living room
* Dining room
* Dirty kitchen
* Roofed Terrace
* Utility area
* Laundry area
* 3 storage rooms
* Maids room with toilet and bath
* Drivers room with toilet and bath
* Garage for 6 cars, roofed, and 4 or more cars no roof
* Solar water heating system
This house has been featured in several magazines like Yummy Magazine (October 2010), Metro Magazine (October 2012), My Home Magazine (Nov. 2010); hardbound coffee table books like Philippine Style Design & Architecture (December 2012); websites like daphne (March 2012); and TV shows like Urban Zone (Sept. 2010), and Modern Living (July 2015).
*Very wide frontage
*Interior finishings of this house are professionally designed to be consistent with theme of the exterior. Original Antique building materials used such as doors, some floors, brick accent walls transferred from old houses in Vigan and Ilocos.
*Clean title under an individual
*Excellent village security with village entrance/access gates from Katipunan, Pansol, and Tumana Marikina areas.
*Walking distance to Ateneo, Miriam College, UP Town Center Mall, and Santa Maria della Strada Parish.
Loyola Grand Villas (LGV) is nestled between the hills of Quezon City and Marikina river and boasts of its warm, friendly and secured environment. LGV covers 172 hectares of land stretching from Ateneo, along La Vista and Ayala Heights subdivisions.
The village is just a stone's throw away from the prestigious campuses of Ateneo, U.P. and Miriam,...