Palawan has been voted as the “Best Island in the World” for 6 years in a row since 2014 by international magazines like Conde Nast Traveller and Travel+Leisure, with El Nido gracing the covers of the magazines several times.
- El Nido located in Northern Palawan is blessed with natural wonders - karst limestone, islands and islets, coves, beaches, lagoons, and pristine waters. Diverse flora and fauna, astonishing biodiversity and wild life abound here
- El Nido experienced 30% annual growth of Tourist Arrivals from 2009 to 2018; from about 25,000 arrivals in 2009 to about 300,000 tourist arrivals in 2018.
- Lio Tourism Estate is master-planned as an ecologically-sustainable tourism destination unlike any other. A development that respects nature and benefits both locals and visitors. A journey of exciting adventures, new discoveries and peaceful relaxation.
- Lio shall be home to hotels, resorts, tourism and commercial establishments and residential communities with world-class amenities that blend with the natural landscape.
- Lio offers you a truly immersive experience – interact with the island, embrace its culture, and be enlightened by a destination that not only strives to provide comfort but takes every effort at the conservation and preservation of the island’s natural beauty.
- Lio as a township development shall also invite other developers and entrepreneurs to develop within the estate. These lots are intended for hospitality, commercial or institutional use.
- Lots range from 400 sqms to 2,500 sqms.
- Lio Phase 3B is envisioned as an all-villa enclave located in the center of Lio Resort Town ideal for family homes or holiday homes within a township development in El Nido. Lot owners are invited to build their dream beach house or bed&breakfast in Lio.
A rare and special investment choice to be cherished by discerning owners for many years to come.
For online presentation, sample computation & site visit:
Contact Sheelah Aguila
Recognized Real Estate Salesperson
PRC License 012880