Looks like you missed it! This property has been deactivated

Townhouse For Sale in Manuyo Dos, Las Piñas, Metro Manila Inactive

Las Pinas House & Lot Naga rd Beside Royal State 10 min to SM Sucat and Airport

las pinas House and lot 2 Br 2TB along Naga Road Besides Royal Estate and A-1 Driving School PROMO!! Spot 10% DP Move in upon Bank Approval and Remaining 10% Dp is payable in  8 months 2 -Bedrooms with built in cabinets 2 -toilet and bathroom 1 - carport lot area =  56sqm floor area = 70 sqm Total Contract Price = 3,350,000 20% down payment = 670,000 less reservation fee = 20,000 net Down paymenr =  650,000 Promo!! Spot Down 10% =  335,000 move in upon Bank approval and remaining down 10% = 335,000 is payable in 3 months = 111,667 80% Loanable Balance = 2,680,000 Monthly Amortization Thru bank Financing; 10 years =  35,000 15 years = 26,552 20 years = 22,271 FOR FREE Site Viewing Daily: Please Call or Text; Mariss - my Globe viber For More Properties kindly click the upper right side of this Ad;}

Similar Properties

townhouse for sale near in sm sucat&airport PROMO : = 100,000 DISCOUNT = 15% down payment 18 months to pay = S...
₱ 3,490,000
105m² Floor Area
2 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms

For Sale Townhouse in Las Pinas

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pulang Lupa Dos, Naga Rd Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas
TCP-3,150.000 DP-610,000 Rsrvtion: 20,000 Lot Area: 50 sqm Floor area: 54 sqm Parking : 16 sqm BR : 2  TB: 2
₱ 3,150,000
54m² Floor Area
2 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms

Brand new townhouse in las pinas city near c5 ext. and SM Sucat

banaba st.manuyo dos las pinas Manuyo Dos, Las Piñas
Total Contract Price: 3,590,000 Less 20% Down Payment: 718,000 Less Reservation Fee: 25,000 Net Down Payment:...
₱ 3,590,000
105m² Floor Area
2 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms

Ready for Occupancy Townhouse in Las Pinas

Unit 2 Carnation Street Vergonville Village Las Pinas Pulang Lupa Dos, Las Piñas
Affordable Townhouse For Sale In Las Pinas Location: Carnation Street, Vergonville Subd. Pulanglupa Dos Las Pi...
₱ 3,131,000
52m² Floor Area
2 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms

2 Bedroom Townhouse For Sale in Las Piñas City

vergon vill pulanglupa 1 Pulang Lupa Dos, Las Piñas
For site visit pls contact renmarwe have townhouse in laspinas and alabang price start at 3.4 in laspinas and...
₱ 3,400,000
42m² Floor Area
2 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
Townhouse2 Bedroom, 2 BathroomFloor area: 47 Sqm.Lot area: 50 sqm
₱ 3,228,000
47m² Floor Area
2 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms

Townhouse For Sale In Las Near Diego Cera Ave.

pulang lupa dos Pulang Lupa Dos, Las Piñas
House Features: 2 Storey Townhouse 3 Bedrooms 2 T&B 1 Car Garage Fence and gate included Lot Area: 72sqm Floo...
₱ 3,313,084
94m² Floor Area
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
View More Listing