Amisa is a 5-hectare mixed use hotel and residential resort development of ROBINSONS LAND CORPORATION (RLC). It is the first leisure project of RLC, the real estate arm of the JG Summit Holdings owned by Mr. John Gokongwei. It is affiliated with Cebu Pacific Air, Universal Robina Corporation makers of Jack n’ Jill, C2 Green Tea and other leading branded food products in the Philippines, Sun Cellular and Robinsons Savings Bank.
This Condo is Lease to Own.
• Condominium Residential Resort Development
• All Flat units
• Gold Coast Architecture
• Concrete Façade with Glass Window
TYPICAL RESIDENTIAL FEATURES:
• Entrance panel door with viewer
• Intercom per unit connected to the Security/Reception counter
• Provisions for: Individual electric and water meter, cable TV line, telephone line per unit, Opening for owner-supplied window-type air conditioners
• Ventilation for kitchen and toilets
• Provision for hot water supply line (excluding water heater) for toilet and kitchen
• Automatic smoke detectors and fire alarm with sprinkler system in all units
• Balconies in all units
• Entrance lobby with reception/security counter
• Two (2) passenger elevators
• CCTV monitoring of selected common areas
• Automatic smoke detectors and fire alarm with sprinkler system at all common areas
• Annunciator panel with emergency speaker at all floors
• Water reservoir
• Standby power generator for common areas and selected outlets in the residential unit
• Individual boxes
• Central garbage area
• Building administration office
• Fire Exits
• On-ground parking
• Homogenous tiles at living, dining, kitchen and bedroom areas
• Ceramic floor tiles at toilet and bath, maid’s/utility room, garden area/balcony
• Plastered painted finish for exterior and interior walls
• Combinition of plastered painted cement and ceramic tiles for walls of toilet and bath
• Painted plain cement finish at living, dining, kitchen and bedrooms
• Painted gypsum boards and toilet and baths
• Kitchen granite countertop with overhead and under counter cabinets
• Maid’s/ utility room with maid’s toilet for 2 bedroom units only
• Glass windows
• Viewing balconies for all units
• Bedroom closets (not applicable to studio units)
Payment of Terms:
*Cash in 30 Days
-95% of TCP within 30 days from reservation
-5% retention on 6th month
-5% of TCP
*Standard NO DP Scheme
10% over 12 months
90% retention on 13th month
P25,000- for 1BR unit
Reservation fee is P50,000 on unit.
Amisa is located in Punta Engaño, Lapu-Lapu City, Mactan Island Cebu. It is a 10 minute drive from Mactan Shangri-La Hotel and Hilton Hotel, 15 minute drive from the Mactan Airport, and 45 minute drive to Cebu city’s Commercial and Business district.
For inquiry call us.
All About Amisa Private Residences
Living in Cebu means being in the Â middle of a unique kind of city-- one that is teeming with economic Â activity while also still being within striking distance of the most Â beautiful beaches and nature spots possible. This is the exact reason Â why in recent years, more and more people have decided to call Cebu Â their permanent home. They want to experience an urban life mixed Â perfectly with nature. Robinsons Land knows this, which is why they took Â that charm one step further and made it into reality with Amisa Private Â Residences -- a development that is set to redefine â€˜island-livingâ€™ Â like never before.
Situated along Punta Engan along Mactan, Â Lapu-Lapu, this high-rise residential condominium is largely inspired by Â the architecture found in the coasts of Australia. With a 209-meter Â wide beachfront, residents will get to enjoy an island life like no Â other within Mactan. The development has a total size of six hectares. Â It has three towers with 14-18 floors each that house 481 units, making Â it one of the lowest density developments in this part of the Â Philippines.
Why Amisa Private Residences is the perfect option for you
Simply Â put, Amisa Private Residences is for the discerning Filipino who wants Â to enjoy the kind of island-life that is full of convenience, comfort Â and accessibility to just about every need there is. If you can imagine Â what itâ€™s like going home everyday to a vacation home, then youâ€™re Â already imagining what life is like inside Amisa Private Residences. Â With the developmentâ€™s low density, you will get to enjoy maximum space Â and privacy while taking in the nature-centric sights, scenes and sounds Â of the location.
Raising your family in Amisa Private Â Residences is also not a problem as it is near all your basic needs: Â schools, hospitals and commercial centers. Your kids can choose from Â schools such as St. Augustine International School, Newton School of Â Excellence and Advance Institute of Technology. Health emergencies can Â also be taken care of right away in nearby hospitals like Mactan Doctors Â Hospital, Lapu-Lapu City Hospital and Our Lady of the Rule Maternity Â and General Hospital.
Amenities and Features of Amisa Private Residences
With Â all the beautiful things and scenes that surround Amisa Private Â Residences, itâ€™s imperative that the amenities and features of the Â property complement those. A clubhouse serves as the center of the Â community inside the development, and it also provides property Â services. Amisa Private Residences also has swimming pools for adults Â and kids, an indoor fitness center that will save you thousands on gym Â fees every year, a videoke room, a game room and a mini-theater. For Â those who love the outdoors, a biking and jogging path is especially Â built, along with a multi-purpose court, picnic areas and a playground.
About Robinsons Land
Robinsons Â Land is part of the JG Summit Holdings Group and functions as its real Â estate arm. Over the years, it has steadily built its reputation as one Â of the leading developers in the Philippines. Specializing in Â residential condominiums, office buildings and commercial centers, Â Robinsons Land has experienced massive success in other projects such as Â the Acacia Escalades in Pasig City, Axis Residences in Mandaluyong City Â and Bloomfields Cagayan de Oro in Misamis Oriental.