Notable personalities headline The Outlook 2022: Philippine Real Estate Conference, the highly anticipated, in-person property event happening on August 31, 2022. These thought leaders will be featured in five panel tracks, all focusing on the industry’s vision of a better built environment for the Filipino people.
The highly anticipated The Outlook 2022: Philippine Real Estate Conference will feature prominent personalities discussing the most relevant matters in the property industry today. The in-person event will happen on August 31, 2022, at Shangri-La The Fort in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
A total of 20 distinguished speakers are expected to participate in the panel discussions, sharing their expertise and projections on the property sector. The focus of the dialogues will be the industry’s vision of a better built environment for the Filipino people, shaped by the lessons and the new normal brought by the pandemic.
The whole-day conference is divided into five panel tracks:
- Envisioning the Homes of the Future
- The Home as a Relaxation Destination
- Residential and Office Trends Reshaping the Market
- Addresing the Affordable Housing Backlog
- Vertical Living: Where and Why
Panel Tracks at The Outlook 2022: Philippine Real Estate Conference
The track Envisioning the Homes of the Future tackles how property seekers view “value for money” and what the future of the home will be in lieu of pandemic lessons. These are the panelists under this track:
- Ma. Czarina Therese Lugue, Senior Business Development Director, RLC
- Joy Ablanida, Marketing Communications Consultant, Contempo Property Holdings
- SJ Kang, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, IODHome Inc.
For The Home as a Relaxation Destination, panelists will share how they are responding to the prevailing trend of homes transitioning from places of quiet residence to vacation destinations. The speakers who will lead this track are:
- Ed del Valle, Sales Support Operation Head, Avida Land
- Brian Uy, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Seanderg Realty and Development Corporation
- Earl Fernandez, Social Media Head, Picar Development, Inc.
Meanwhile, Residential and Office Trends Reshaping the Market will focus on the future of the central business districts and the peripheries of the metro. The panelists joining the discussion are:
- Michael McCullough, Managing Director, KMC Savills
- Gie Garcia, Managing Director, NEO
- Val Soliven, Executive Vice President for Residential Development, Rockwell Land
- Petteri Kyrklund, Service Business Director, KPI Elevators, Inc.
The panel track Addresing the Affordable Housing Backlog will put a spotlight on the future of the affordable housing sector and the solutions industry players have been providing. These thought leaders will share their insights on safe, decent, and affordable housing:
- Earl Forlales, Co-Founder & CEO, CUBO Modular
- Roy Golez, Director of Research, Lee Chiu Property Consultants
- Paolo Luis Francisco, Director and Executive, Atlantica Realty Development Corp.
- Celine Co, Business Development Lead, Primeworld Land Holdings Inc.
Lastly, the track Vertical Living: Where and Why will look at the demand for vertical residences after the pandemic and the value of investing in them. The panelists listed below are set to talk about new destinations for vertical living within and near Metro Manila.
- Romolo Valentino Nati, Chairman and CEO, Italpinas Development Corporation
- Jogee Arellano, Chief Leasing Officer, Philippines Urban Living Solutions, Inc.
- Raphael Felix, CEO, PHINMA Property Holdings Corporation
- Abigail Melicor, FVP, Branch Sales Head – Consumer Banking Group – BDO Home Loans
Learning the Latest Straight from Real Estate Experts
Aside from the notable personalities gracing the panel tracks, the most anticipated part of The Outlook 2022: Philippine Real Estate Conference is the keynote address from two outstanding thought leaders in the development sector.
Gino Olivares, the President of the Organization of Socialized and Economic Housing Developers of the Philippines, Inc. (OSHDP), will discuss what stakeholders can do to stimulate the affordable housing sector.
The top executive has over two decades of experience in real estate, and has been actively pushing for housing policy reforms to address the decade-long housing crisis.
The former Chairperson of the Build Build Build Committee of the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH), Anna Mae Yu Lamentillo, will also deliver a keynote address focused on the infrastructure developments in the country.
Lamentillo was named by BluPrint as one of 50 ASEAN movers and shakers, and by Lifestyle Asia as one of 18 Game Changers.
The Outlook 2022: Philippine Real Estate Conference is co-presented by KONE and in partnership with media organizations Philippine Daily Inquirer, Inquirer Property, Business Mirror, Manila Standard, The Manila Times, Malaya Business Insight, Sunstar Cebu, Real Estate Blog PH, Negosentro, Property Finds Asia, Village Connect PH, and World Executives Digest.
The silver sponsors are Maximus and Gorenje, while the bronze sponsors are Inventi, BDO, RCBC, BPI, Metromart, Shopee, Zalora, and CleanSource Solution.
For more information, visit this page.