Lamudi’s The Outlook 2022: Philippine Real Estate Awards returns this year by recognizing outstanding real estate developers across the country. The property platform presented 23 awards to those who excelled in providing the needs and wants of Filipinos amid the new normal. Among the awardees, three developers were acknowledged for their initiative to go beyond the call of duty and take on some of the industry’s pressing challenges during a global health crisis.
The Outlook 2022: Philippine Real Estate Awards introduced three unique pandemic-related citations namely Best Pandemic Pivot, Best Seller Support, and Best Property Seeker Support award.
The Best Pandemic Pivot award is given to RLC Residences for seamlessly adapting to the digital and contactless initiatives of their operations brought on by the global health crisis. Despite its digital transformation being underway before 2020, RLC accelerated its deployment in response to the pandemic.
Avida Land bagged the Best Seller Support award for showcasing extra care and effort to the sellers to keep the real estate industry afloat amid the Covid-19 crisis.
Meanwhile, Best Property Seeker Support is awarded to Contempo Property Holdings Inc. for looking after their customers during the pandemic by creating initiatives that ease a property seeker’s mind, such as flexible payment offers, discounts, promos, and freebies.
Held last September 27, 2022, at Shangri-La The Fort in BGC, Taguig, the event also unveiled the best industry projects from Luzon and Visayas & Mindanao in the House, Condominium, and Mixed-use development categories that capture property seekers’ attention to greener, more sustainable themes.
The complete list of winners is as follows:
- Best Affordable Condo – Avida Towers Ardane (Avida Land)
- Best Premium Condo – The Lattice at Parklinks (Alveo Land Corp.)
- Best Affordable House – Suntrust Sentosa (Suntrust Properties Inc.)
- Best Premium House – Seafront Residences (AboitizLand Inc.)
- Best Mixed-Use Development – Kizuna Heights (Vista Residences)
Visayas and Mindanao Winners
- Best Affordable Condo – Avida Towers Riala (Avida Land)
- Best Premium Condo – AmiSa Private Residences (RLC Residences)
- Best Affordable House – Amoa (AboitizLand Inc.)
- Best Premium House – The Gardens at South Ridge (UrbanEast Developments, Inc.)
- Best Mixed-Use Development – Legacy Leisure Residences (Crisron Holiday Builders, Inc.)
- Best Masterplanned Community – Pueblo de Panay Township (Pueblo de Panay Inc.)
- Best Smart Development – Woodsville Crest (RLC Residences)
- Best Pandemic Pivot – RLC Residences
- Best Seller Support – Avida Land
- Best Property Seeker Support – Contempo Property Holdings, Inc.
KONE Special Awards
- People Flow™ Award – Worldwide Plaza (Megaworld Corporation)
- Lift to Rise Award – Casas + Architects, Inc.
- KONE DX Award – Rockwell Land Corporation
- Personality of the Year – May Rodriguez, President of Subdivision and Housing Developers Association (SHDA) and Chief Operating Officer of BellaVita Land Corp.
- Boutique Developer of the Year – Luzon – Landco Pacific Corporation
- Boutique Developer of the Year– Visayas and Mindanao – Primeworld Land Holdings, Inc.
- Developer of the Year – Luzon – Alveo Land Corp.
- Developer of the Year – Visayas and Mindanao – AboitizLand Inc.
Lamudi’s Global CEO and Co-Founder Kian Moini said in his opening speech different real estate developers change people’s lives through making homes for Filipinos.
“As builders, all of you in this room actually change people’s lives. Every single house that you build – every condo, every unit that a Filipino family moves into – makes a happier Filipino family,” Moini said.
He added that despite the challenges posed by the pandemic, the future of the Philippines is bright.
“Covid times have been tragic for all of us […] I have very strong beliefs in the future of the Philippines as a country and as an economy,” Moini said.
Anurag Verma, Lamudi Philippines’ Country Head, closed the event noting the company’s mission and vision that is also shared by every attendee of The Outlook 2022: Philippine Real Estate Awards.
“Lamudi exists because of all of you […] We exist because of your continued trust. Your success is our success,” Verma said. “This awarding ceremony is also a day for us to say thank you for helping us in our vision.”
The Outlook 2022: Philippine Real Estate Awards is co-presented by KONE and in partnership with media organizations Philippine Daily Inquirer, Inquirer Property, Manila Bulletin, Business Mirror, Manila Standard, The Manila Times, The Philippine Star, Malaya Business Insight, Sunstar Cebu, Real Estate Blog PH, Negosentro, Property Finds Asia, Village Connection, and World Executives Digest.
The event’s silver sponsors are Maximus and Gorenje, while the bronze sponsors are Inventi, BDO, RCBC, BPI, Metromart, Shopee, Zalora, and CleanSource Solution.
The media partners support are Media Blast Digital, Plataformania, Tips Geeks, Yahoo! News, Philippine Shafaqna, News Exterior, Premier News, Sayod, Business & Technology News, Cassandrarebeccai and Send Story.
Click the link to learn more about The Outlook 2022: Philippine Real Estate Awards.