Can you believe we’re down to the last week of the Lamudi Online Housing Fair? Hopefully, you already found the best property options that match your dream home must-haves. If not, you still have one more week to explore and compare deals. But before we step into another week of visiting property tours and inquiring about deals, let’s have a recap of the eventful third week of the property fair.
In case you didn’t catch the exciting activities, here’s a summary of everything:
Sept 13: Webinar from Lamudi Academy
The Lamudi Academy’s virtual talk offered insight to the property market trends that emerged in the first half of the year. They zoomed in on the most popular property types and locations, followed by a recommendation to adopt proptech. Here are some of the key takeaways from the webinar Emerging Trends for 1H2021:
- Based on pageviews driven by Lamudi property seekers, it’s clear that there’s significant and consistent interest from the international market.
- The top-searched locations in Metro Manila are Quezon City, Makati, Taguig, Pasig, and Parañaque. In Luzon, outside the capital region, the in-demand addresses are Antipolo, Baguio, Tagaytay, Angeles, and Santa Rosa. In the Visayas, the hotspots are Cebu, Lapu-Lapu, Mandaue, Talisay, and Iloilo. Meanwhile, down South in Mindanao, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, Samal, and General Luna emerged as the most viewed locations.
- Houses are the most popular property types in the first half of the year, followed by condo, then land.
If you want to know the rest of the market trends, watch the entire webinar from Lamudi Academy.
Sept 14: Webinars from AboitizLand and Taft Properties
Why should you consider a big-ticket purchase, such as a property, amid a pandemic? This is the question AboitizLand answered in their virtual talk. Here are some key takeaways from the webinar Real Estate Investing in the New Normal:
- Real estate provides better returns than stocks without as much volatility. It also has a tangible asset value, unlike stocks.
- Property investment provides passive income for life. This allows people to enjoy more of the things they want.
- Real estate values increase over time. The country has one of the most stable real estate markets.
To discover how else you can benefit from a property investment in the new normal, watch the entire webinar from AboitizLand.
Meanwhile, Taft Properties showcased in a property preview the refreshing lifestyle they’re offering at their modern condo development Soltana Nature Residences. Here are some key takeaways from the webinar The Lifestyle That Awaits You at Taft Properties and Soltana Nature Residences:
- The vertical development by Taft Properties is dubbed as Cebu’s first eco-themed development. It features a skydeck, swimming pool, a vegetable garden, an orchard forest, and other nature-inspired leisure facilities.
- The community is located at the historic city of Mactan, Cebu, close to major transport hubs and famous tourist hotspots.
- Each unit has a masterfully planned living space, with the one-bedroom unit having a maximum of 31 square meters and the two bedroom unit featuring up to 48 square meters.
This condo development may be the right fit for your lifestyle needs. Watch the entire webinar to know more about the residential project.
Sept 14: Announcement of Giveaway Recipients
The second batch of lucky property seekers taking home Lamudi gift items was announced! The recipient of the weekly giveaway was Carmela Ann Sayao Sorrera, while the first to submit correct and complete answers for the weekly challenge was Jewel Mitzi Wee. Follow the instructions from the text message or email on how to claim your gift packs.
Sept 15: Webinars from Solar Resources and RLC Residences
In the property preview presented by Solar Resources, their modern house and lot development in Tanza, Cavite took the spotlight. The 9-hectare residential enclave of Las Brisas at Tierra del Sol is dotted with modern homes and carefully designed amenities. Here are some of the key takeaways from the webinar:
- The residential community is a short driving distance from retail hubs, such as SM Trece, Tower Mall Trece, and the Public Market. It’s accessible via Manila, CAVITEX, CALAX, and the LRT-1 Extension.
- Residents can enjoy peace and quiet in the neighborhood, as it promotes exclusivity.
- Amenities promoting an active lifestyle are easily accessible within the community. These include the swimming pool, basketball court, and jogging lane.
To know more about Las Brisas at Tierra del Sol, watch the entire webinar from Solar Resources.
Meanwhile, RLC Residences emphasized the perks of buying move-in ready homes in their online presentation. Here are some of the key takeaways from the webinar RLC in Focus: Ready for Occupancy Projects:
- Ready-for-occupancy developments allow buyers to inspect the actual property. They can visit the amenities and see for themselves how the facilities match their lifestyle.
- The residential arm of Robinsons Land features plenty of RFO projects in key cities in the metro, including in Taguig, at the business district of Bonifacio Global City.
- The Trion Towers, a modern condo by RLC Residences, features move-in ready units. The development boasts of top-notch fitness, entertainment, and wellness amenities.
See for yourself if RFO units fit your investment preferences. Watch the entire webinar from RLC Residences.
Sept 16: Webinar from SOC Land
For this virtual talk, SOC Land walked property seekers through one of their modern condo projects Anuva Residences. Here are some of the key takeaways from the webinar A New Home, A New Beginning:
- About 80 percent of Anuva Residences is dedicated to open spaces. One of the unique leisure facilities in the community are the water amenities, which include the pools and lazy river.
- The amenity deck is child-safe, free from any motor traffic. Future families moving to this development can have the peace of mind that their young ones are protected from accidents.
- The condo development features a better building orientation, which ensures that all units have cooler living spaces.
If you’re on the lookout for a condo in the south of the metro, watch the entire webinar and learn more about SOC Land’s development in Muntinlupa.
Sept 17: Webinars from Lamudi Academy and Nook, Lumina Homes, Sofia Relosa, and Priland
This day was packed with educational webinars, starting off with Lamudi Academy and Nook. They tackled the current digital behavior of property seekers and the role of technology in meeting real estate needs. Here are some of the key takeaways from the webinar Tech in Real Estate:
- Millennials represent the most active property market segment. They account for 42 percent of all home buyers and 61 percent are first-time home buyers.
- The primary drivers of property purchases are promos and discounts, reviews, and seamless payments.
- Proptech takes the hassle out of transactions and improves customer experience. Nook, the country’s first online mortgage broker, is one of the leading proptech players in the Philippines. They make home loans simple by matching property seekers to the best financing options in the market.
Proptech meets real estate needs. Know more about how you can take advantage of it by watching the entire webinar from the Lamudi Academy and Nook.
The affordable housing arm of Vista Land joined other property developers in showcasing developments. For their webinar, they presented their first condominium project, Prima Tanza. Here are some key takeaways from the webinar:
- Prima Tanza harps on three brand pillars: convenience, practicality, and accessibility.
- The development is a stone’s throw away from the newly opened lifestyle center, Vistamall Tanza, offering sheer convenience to future residents. It also hosts a transport terminal that provides point-to-point services for those commuting to Metro Manila. Major infrastructure projects, including Cavite Expressway and Cavite-Laguna Expressway, are easily accessible from the residence.
- The amenities inside the sprawling development include the clubhouse, swimming pool, and basketball court.
To know if the development ticks off all your property must-haves, watch the entire webinar from Lumina Homes.
The next featured webinar was from feng shui consultant Sofia Relosa. Coming back to provide additional tips for home design enthusiasts, she discussed how to get the home design in tune with the brand new year. Here are some of the key takeaways from the webinar Yearly Feng Shui and Budget Tips:
- Before activating any sector in the home, be clear about your goal first for the year. What do you hope to accomplish in terms of career, relationships, and other life aspects? With this, you’ll be able to do the right actions in specific areas in your home.
- Determine the facing direction of your home using a compass. Be guided with the Luo Shu square to evaluate and improve the energy in the space.
- Each flying star denotes specific positive and negative energies. Flying star 1 is all about noble people, individuals who will help you achieve goals. You can activate this sector by working, thinking, and talking to people in this area.
If you’re curious to know the rest of the flying stars, watch the entire webinar from Sofia Relosa.
Closing the property fair’s third week of webinars, Priland presented its prized condo development in Cebu, Northwoods Place. Here are some of the key takeaways from the webinar:
- The vertical community is home for the driven, as it features strategic location and accessible amenities. It’s a low-density development, composed of two meticulously-designed towers.
- The available units in the residential project, studio, one-bedroom, and small office home office, all have purposeful designs. Residents can choose among multiple floor plans.
- The amenities in the community include the swimming pool and gazebo, gym, and commercial area.
If you’re searching for your next residence in Cebu, find out more about this development by watching the entire webinar from Priland.
Sept 17: Announcement of Weekly Challenge
The next challenge is out! If you want to be the next property seeker bringing home special gift packs, answer the property fair-related questions here.
There’s more to look forward to in the final week of the Lamudi Online Housing Fair. Explore the developments and deals available and watch the educational webinars straight from Lamudi’s event partners by visiting this link.