- Situated in the iconic 71 storey Gramercy Residences in the heart of Century City, Makati’s newest up market residence, this modern one bedroom condominium unit enjoys fantastic views over the Makati skyline, Bel-Air and all the way to Manila Bay
- This well proportioned 34th floor one bedroom condo is brand new and benefits from a spacious bedroom, a modern open plan kitchen, a fully fitted and well equipped bathroom and dark wood laminate flooring throughout the unit
- It was only recently taken over and has never been occupied
- This condo comes tastefully decorated, fully furnished and represents excellent value in one of the city's most sought after buildings
- Enjoy the views to Makati through the large floor-to-ceiling windows or from the balcony
- The balcony is ideal for entertaining, relaxing and even dining!
- A parking slot is included.
The first and highest residential building to rise in the landmark development Century City, the Gramercy Residences is the Philippines' first fully-furnished, fully-serviced, hyper-amenitized and fully-technologized condominium - a New York-inspired luxury tower of grace and elegance. Developed by Century Properties and based on a design collaboration between top Filipino architectural firm Roger Villarosa Architects & Associates and the world-famous Jerde Partnership, it currently stands 71 stories high as the undisputed tallest skyscraper in the country. With 27 units on each floor, comprising studios, one (incl loft style), two and three bedrooms there is a wide selection to choose from.
The Gramercy offers a number of remarkable amenities including:
• Grand and unparalleled views of Makati City
• Top-storey restaurants, bars, entertainment
• Lap pool and social pool on 36th floor
• Director’s Club movie theater and DVD library
• Well equipped gym and spa
• Three whole floors devoted to amenities
• Indoor supervised kiddies play area/day care center
• Games Room with billiards and card tables
• Secure units
• Exclusive “packaged” internet, cable TV and telecommunications solutions with up to 8mbps bandwidth and mobile wifi
• Direct access to adjoining mall (to come in late 2013)
FURTHER AMENITIES IN THE VICINITY
• Near shopping and recreation: A Venue, Buddha Bar, Greenbelt Mall, The Landmark, Glorietta Mall, Rustans Supermarket, SM Makati and Power Plant Mall all a short drive away. New adjacent mall to be completed 2013
• Near hotels: St Giles, Picasso Hotel, Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Manila Peninsula Hotel, Manila Shangri-la Hotel, Hotel Inter-Continental, New World Hotel
• Near schools: Mapua, Asian Institute of Management
• Near Hospitals: Makati Medical Center (Legaspi Village), St Lukes (Bonifcaio Global City)
• Near offices: RCBC, Enterprise Center, Makati Stock Exchange Building
• Near other points of interests: Makati Sports Club, Yuchengo Museum
• Near parks: Jaime Velazquez Park (Salcedo Village), Greenbelt Park (Legaspi Village)
Poblacion has its roots of being the first settlement in the city of Makati. Since then, it has become the center of the local government in Makati. Poblacion is landlocked by the Pasig River to the north, Barangay Guadalupe Nuevo to the east, Barangay Bel-Air to the south, and Barangay Valenzuela to the west. Poblacion houses the old Museo ng Makati (Makati Museum), as well as the new Rockwell Center and A. Venue Mall, keeping and balancing both history and modernity.
Philippines, Makati, Kalayaan Ave 4738