₱ 7,500,000
300 m²
Land Size

Geneva Gardens Rush lot for Sale

Novaliches, Quezon City

Details

Land Size (m²)
300
Subdivision name
Geneva Garden Neopolitan VII Subdivision
Available from
07/07/2021

Description

Location : geneva gardens,fairview


lot area  ; 300sq.m


price       ; P 25k/sq.m


viewing  ; by appointment only




a clean vacant lot with nice location


innerlot




also available;




300 sq.m @ 26k/sq.m




for direct and serious clients only


no agents/brokers 


ocular is by appointment at least 1 day notice




thank you



Read More

This listing is a Unit of a Project

Geneva Garden Neopolitan VII Subdivision

Experience an exceptional residential Subdivision lifestyle at the heart of Quezon City


Geneva Garden Neopolitan VII Subdivision by is a residential Subdivision in Quezon City, one of the top cities in Metro Manila. Geneva Garden Neopolitan VII Subdivision provides its residents with a lifestyle of privilege that many people can only dream of. is y...

Visit Project Page >

Location

Novaliches, Quezon City
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

25k per sqm add 500 in corner lot.  TERMS: CASH or IN HOUSE FINANCING 20% SPOT DP, REMAINING 80% PAYABLE IN 1 YR NO INTEREST/ BANK LOAN ➡️300sqm      
Geneva Garden Location: Neopolitan, Quezon City 300 sqm minimum cut Php 25,000/sqm
Geneva Garden Location: Neopolitan, Quezon City 300 sqm minimum cut Php 25,000/sqm
SITIO SEVILLE, PHASE 6, Q.CNear Regalado Ave./ CommonwealthLot Area: 300 sqm. 25,000 per sqmTotal: 7,500,000Call Alex Rosete.
₱ 7,500,000
GENEVA GARDENS NEOPOLITAN Quezon City Lot Area : 300 sqm Price : 25,000 per sqm Location : Novaliches,Quezon City - Along Commonwealth Avenue - Few minutes to SM Fairview - Near Casa Milan and Sitio Seville Subdivision - Near BIR RDO 28 Kindly PM or CALL for more details and Site Viewing. Thank you.
Residential Lot in Geneva Gardens Neopolitan, Quezon City  We have corner lots and inner lots 25k/ sqm 1 year to pay Requirements: - 2 valid government id's - Tin nunber - PDC's
View More Listing
SKU: LA60AC99B7C02E1PH
Ask about the property
Angel David
VERIFIED BY LAMUDI
MEMBER SINCE 2014
+63932150
Show number

Message me on

Whatsapp
By clicking Contact Seller, you are accepting Lamudi's Terms and Condition and Privacy Policy page.
Share
Report
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better Lamudi experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property