Acqua Private Residences – Detifoss Tower
Location: Coronado, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila
1 Bedroom Unit with Balcony
35,000 per month inclusive of assoc. dues
The Tower (Dettifoss)
· The third tower at Acqua is Dettifoss, named after the most powerful waterfall in all of Europe. Located in Iceland, it is 100m wide with a drop of 45m down to what looks like a miniaturized version of the Grand Canyon. This same sense of grandeur inspires Acqua’s third tower which offers tremendous views of the surrounding Makati, Manila and Mandaluyong cityscapes.
· Acqua is anchored by an incredible central amenity called The Pebble, a special waterfront clubhouse that features exciting amenities for every member of the family.
· 4F – Fitness Center
3F – Lap Pool and Jacuzzi, Juice Bar & Café
Basketball Court, Lagoon Pool, Kiddie Pool,
2F – Kid’s Zone
GF – Movie Room, Function Room
· The Canopy is Acqua Livingstone’s exclusive rooftop amenity. Perched atop Acqua Livingstone with sweeping vistas of the Pasig River and the Makati skyline, The Canopy is a split-level complex built around a holistic view of human pursuits.
· function rooms, business center, fitness center, library
· amphitheater, DJ booth and dance floor, pool, BBQ facilities, dining room
· The Cielo is an exclusive sky deck by yoo and features a swimming pool, bar, dining area, function rooms, an indoor and outdoor library, a movie room and more, all for the exclusive use of the residents.
· Movie Room
· Function Room
· Kids Play Area
· Juice Bar & Café
· Lap Pool
· Male & Female Locker Rooms
· TRX Area
· Basketball / Volleyball Court
· Lagoon Pool
· Kiddie Pool
· Viewing Deck
· Male & Female Shower
About Acqua Private Residences
Dubbed as the Philippines’ first residential Eden, Acqua Private Residences in Hulo, Mandaluyong brings nature’s awes into the urban metropolis. Developer Century Properties further pushes the envelope by incorporating branded, world-class towers into this condo complex. One of them is the Novotel Suites...