₱ 4,000,000
1
Bedrooms
1
Baths
23 m²
Floor area

For Sale: Light Residences 1 Bedroom Semi-Furnished Condo in Mandaluyong

Barangka Ilaya, Mandaluyong

Details

Bedrooms
1
Baths
1
Floor area (m²)
23
Unit/Floor Number
29/F
Condominium Name
Light Residences

Description

LIGHT RESIDENCES
Tower: 1
Area: 23.84
Bedroom: 1
Bathroom: 1
Floor: 29/F
Semi-furnished with queen-size bed, couch and 2-seater dining table
Kitchen with essential appliances such as refrigerator, cooktop and includes clothes washer
Located in Mandaluyong, this will be a great nest in the center of it all
Just a mere minutes away to Ortigas, Eastwood, Pasig and Makati Central Business district


Price: Php 4,000,000

Read More

Amenities

Air conditioning
Fire exits
Fitness center
Lobby
Reception Area
Fire Alarm
Fire sprinkler system
24-hour security
Swimming pool
View More

This listing is a Unit of a Project

Light Residences

About Light Residences


Mandaluyong is a first-class highly urbanized city in Metro Manila. Located in the East of Manila, it is known as a commercial and business center area. Numerous prominent developers are expanding the city's real-estate sector and one of them is SM Development. One of their prestigious projects is Light Residences, situated in Madison Street corner EDSA. When going by EDSA Boni, especially at night, you can easily notice Light Residences as it has bright lights that attract the attention of the people around. 


The condominium is just walking distance from BONI-EDSA MRT, which is an advantage to your daily commuting routine. If you prefer to ride a bus, it is not going to be a challenge as well, as it is only a few steps away from the bus stops along EDSA.


Why Light Residences is a perfect choice for you


Light Residences is a three-tower residential condominium located at the corner of the longest highway in the metropolis. This development shines uniquely with its own light mall on the ground floor, digital cinemas, and restaurants for your leisure or date night, and Savemore market for your personal necessities. Imagine just taking an elevator and getting all your daily needs. But if you want to roam around your place, one of the biggest malls in the metro is also nearby, which is SM Megamall. Also, If you want to unwind, you can see different pubs around.


Light Residences can offer you an affordable unit for rent or for sale, with excellent amenities and features. With a monthly budget of PhP 35,000, you can already have a spacious and cozy fully furnished two-bedroom unit with access to most of the available amenities.


Strolling at the vicinity of Light Residences, you can get a perfect view of the bustling city of Mandaluyong.


Light Residences Features and Amenities


Light Residences is more than your typical condominium in the metro. It can provide most of your basic necessities. You can also find landscaped gardens, jogging paths, a fitness gym, swimming pools, function rooms, cabanas, a centralized mailroom system, and a standby generator set for common areas. It has its own Light Mall, cinemas, and shopping establishments. It also includes a 24/7 security and alarm system. If you have a pet, you don't need to worry since Light Residences is a pet-friendly home. Your kids may also enjoy a play area together with fellow kids in the community.


About Mandaluyong


Mandaluyong is at the heart of urban living. Choosing to live in this area, you will be close to all the shopping, leisure, and entertainment establishments you want to visit often. Indulge in international cuisines, catch the latest films, and go anywhere you want from this easily accessible area. Whether you have your own vehicle or you plan to take the public transport, Mandaluyong is part of the route of city buses, trains, taxi cabs, and other modes of transportation in the metro.


About Light Residences


Light Residences is a home where you can find most of your essential needs. For transport hub, Light Residences is linked to EDSA Boni MRT station, making your daily commute to your workplace convenient. For your medical needs, southbound of EDSA Boni, is the VRP Hospital. For churches and schools, San Roque de Mandaluyong Parish is approximately 11 minutes' walk away from your home. You're also 1 km away from one of the well-known schools in the city, which is the Rizal Technological University.


About SM Development Corporation


SM Development Corporation (SMDC) is one of the renowned corporations in the Philippines with numerous projects around the metro encompassing the real estate sector. They also have stores, malls, banks, and leisure facilities. Founded by Mr. Henry Sy, SMDC has already won various awards in different categories, such as the Most Trusted Brand award from Reader's Digest. SMDC offers affordable condominium units situated at the Central Business Districts in Metro Manila and can be easily accessed by neighboring provinces.

Visit Project Page >

Location

Barangka Ilaya, Mandaluyong
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

Light Residences Semi Furnished One Bedroom Unit for Sale

Edsa corner Madison Street Barangka Ilaya, Mandaluyong
This newly-updated, semi-furnished one-bedroom Light Residences unit is up for sale. Move in ready ideal for first-time home owners or potential investors. Located in a very safe, accessible, residential /commercial area, it is definitely a good buy. Call me soonest for a visit.
₱ 3,900,000
1 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
23m² Floor Area

1 Bedroom unit for sale in The Pines Peak Tower, Brgy. Barangka, Mandaluyong

Philippines, Mandaluyong, Barangka Ilaya, Pines St Barangka Ilaya, Mandaluyong
THE PINES PEAK TOWER 2 is a 27-storey residential condominium strategically situated at Union cor Pines St., Brgy. Barangka Mandaluyong City near EDSA SHANGRILA, MEGAMALL, ORTIGAS, PIONEER, MRT BONI. Ready for Occupancy as Low as 2.7M Only!!! HURRY RESERVE NOW!!! For more details and viewing of the units kindly contact Ms. Mav Terrado. Payment options: Option 1. Minimum of 10% DOWN PAYMENT to move-in then the remaining balance is payable thru IN-HOUSE Financing. Options 2. Minimum of 20% DOWN PAYMENT plus Bank charges and processing fee then the remaining 80% balance is payable thru Security Bank Financing.
₱ 3,645,556
1 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
29m² Floor Area
THE PINES PEAK TOWER II is a 27-storey residential condominium strategically situated at Union cor Pines St., Brgy. Barangka Mandaluyong City near EDSA Shangrila,Megamall, Ortigas, Pioneer, MRT Boni.READY FOR OCCUPANCY!Payment options:Option 1.Minimum of 10% DOWN PAYMENT ONLY then the remaining balance is payable thru IN-HOUSE Financing.Options 2.Minimum of 10% DOWN PAYMENT then the remaining 90% balance is payable thru Security Bank Financing.
₱ 3,686,427
1 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
29m² Floor Area

1 Bedroom Condo Unit- Fully Furnished

Madison street Barangka Ilaya, Mandaluyong
SMDC Light Residences   LOCATION: EDSA-Boni MRT Station Mandaluyong City, where you can easily access Metro Manila AMENITIES: Swimming Pools (2 adult pools, 2 kiddie pools) Function Rooms Fitness Center Jogging Path Cabanas Landscaped Gardens Outdoor Playground
₱ 3,800,000
1 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
24m² Floor Area
FOR FURTHER INQUIRIES CONTACT DIRECTLY: - CRB EMILY Q. DUTERTE Lic. No. 0000031 - Sell - Condominium - Description: 1BR With Balcony High Floor Facing The Pool/Mountains Floor Area 27.37 Sqm - Selling Price: Php 4,105,500 (Approx. 150k/Sqm) - Edsa Cor Madison, Mandaluyong City, Brgy. Barangka Ilaya
₱ 4,105,500
1 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
27.37m² Floor Area

for sale 1 br Light Residences Tower 1

PIONEER CORNER EDSA Barangka Ilaya, Mandaluyong
1 BR in EDSA Mandaluyong. Easy access to MRT and mall(s). Fully furnished. Very good facilities - gym, pool, etc Light Residences Tower 1 facing the facilities. Please contact mobile number provided to request for viewing. Direct from owner.  Open for discussions.
₱ 4,000,000
1 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
23.47m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: CD60A5CE68F3877PH
Ask about the property
REMAX Spire
VERIFIED BY LAMUDI
MEMBER SINCE 2019
+63917175
Show number
By clicking Contact Seller, you are accepting Lamudi's   Terms and Condition  and   Privacy Policy   page.
Share
Report
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better Lamudi experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property