₱ 9,822,002
2
Bedrooms
1
Baths
63 m²
Floor area

Feel the beach in front of you

Punta Engaño, Lapu-Lapu

Details

Bedrooms
2
Baths
1
Rooms (total)
2.5
Floor area (m²)
63.21
Total Floors
19
Sqm Range
64 sqm - 80 sqm
Condominium Name
Arterra Bayfront Residences
Available from
30/09/2020

Description

Be as one with nature, and at peace with yourself. This gives you not only a private life with a panoramic view of the sea, but also stands as a wise investment.
Acquiring a unit gives you a choice to either reside in it for personal use, or have the option to have it rented out by visitors or tourists in the city. This Bayfront Residences is perched at the very edge of the famed diving destination on Mactan Island, granting you a 360 digrees view of the ocean. Apart from the breathtaking sight, the location is as brilliantly strategic – located on the tip of Punta Engaño, the same strip where the most popular 5-star hotels stand and the international airport. This latest development is a celebration of a life lived in harmony with nature.


It is home to quite a number of local and multinational companies and a bustling shipping port. Cebu stands out from the rest of the Visayas islands with its cosmopolitan energy and strong tourist attractions, proving to be another place of good investment other than Metro Manila. Because of its strong commercial and tourism industry, the returns are sure to be vastly rewarding.


Only a few minutes drive to the famous Hotelss and Resort in Lapu-lapu,  famed diving destination and Mactan Cebu International Airport.


We offer a very easy financing scheeme for only 20% down payment payable up to 36 months and the remaining 80% can be paid as in-house financing, no hassle at all.


Property Details/Features

  • Floor Area: 63.21 Sqm
  • 2 Bedrooms
  • 1 Toilet And Bath
  • Utility Room
  • Living Area
  • Dining Area
  • Kitchen Area
  • Service Area
  • Balcony


Amenities

  • Basketball Court Convertible Into Badminton Court
  • Fitness Gym
  • Billiard & Game Room
  • Health Spa
  • Business Center
  • Function Rooms
  • Coffee Shop & Restaurant
  • Swimming Pool & Children’s Pool
  • Jacuzzi
  • Pool Bar & Pro Shop


Payment Financing Scheme/Computation

Sample Computation
1. Total Contract Price : Php 9,822,002
Lockdown Promo: Php 50,000
2. Resercation Fee : Php 50,000 (deductible to downpayment)
3. 20% Equity/Downpayment : Php 51,789/month for 36 months
4. 80% Loanable Amount : Php 7,857,602

Estimated InhouseLoan Computation
* 10 years @ Php 191,082/month


Available Unit: 

Studio: Floor Area31.11 sqm

Total Contract Price: Php 4,741,184.00 

Read More

Amenities

CCTV
Utility room
Alarm System
Balcony
Bar
Basement Parking
Billiards table
Broadband internet available
Business Center
Central air conditioning
Club House
Elevators
Entertainment room
Fire exits
Fitness center
Function Room
Game Room
Gym
Indoor spa
Jacuzzi
Lobby
Lounge
Maids Room
Reception Area
Sauna
Shower rooms
Smoke detector
Wi-Fi
Fire Alarm
Fire sprinkler system
Courtyard
Function area
Open space
24-hour security
Gazebos
Spa
Shops
Badminton court
Balcony
Basketball court
Carport
Clubhouse
Deck
Fully fenced
Garage
Garden
Gazebo
Health Club
Jacuzzi
Jogging path
Landscaped Garden
Multi-purpose lawn
Open car spaces
Parking lot
Parks
Pool bar
Shower rooms
Sports facilities
Swimming pool
View More

Location

Punta Engaño, Lapu-Lapu
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

2BR Unit at Amisa Private Residences, Cebu city

Philippines, Lapu-Lapu City, Punta Engaño, Punta Engano Rd Punta Engaño, Lapu-Lapu
Project Details: A redefined leisure living constructed AmiSa in Punta Engaño Mactan, Cebu. AmiSa is the very...
₱ 9,500,000
65m² Floor Area
2 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
Discovery Bay, the residential enclave that houses Sta. Lucia Land’s new property, Arterra Bayfront Residences...
₱ 9,161,365
63.22m² Floor Area
2 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms

High Level 2 Bedroom Beach Condo In The Beautiful Island Of Cebu

Philippines, Lapu-Lapu City, Punta Engaño, Punta Engano Rd Punta Engaño, Lapu-Lapu
82 Sqm Condo Facing The Beach And Dusit Thani Hotel With Access To All Amenities. 2 Bedroom + 1 Maid's Quarter...
₱ 10,500,000
82m² Floor Area
2 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
View More Listing
SKU: CD5F74650353F1DPH
Ask about the property
Goldylyn Padla
+63929197
Show number
By clicking Contact Seller, you are accepting Lamudi's   Terms and Condition  and   Privacy Policy   page.
Share
Report
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better Lamudi experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property