₱ 11,000,000
4
Bedrooms
170 m²
Floor area
120 m²
Land Size

Elegant Brand New Duplex House & Lot for Sale in Betterliving Parañaque City-DIG

Don Bosco, Parañaque

Details

Price conditions
Negotiable
Build (Year)
2020
Car Spaces
2
Bedrooms
4
Bathrooms
4
Rooms (total)
4
Floor area (m²)
170
Land Size (m²)
120
Subdivision name
Better Living Subdivision
Block and Lot/Unit Number
11
Available from
18/06/2021

Description

ELEGANT BRANDNEW DUPLEX HOUSE & LOT FOR SALE IN BETTERLIVING PARAÑAQUE CITY-DIG

Meters Away from SM BICUTAN
Selling Price: PHP 11,000,000 Negotiable
STATUS: Ready For Occupancy (Cash or Bank Loan)
Lot Area: 120 Sqm

Floor Area: 170 Sqm

HOUSE DETAILS:

Masters Bedroom w/ Toilet & Bath; w/ Built-in Closet
Plus 2 Bedrooms w/ Common Toilet & Bath; w/ Contemporary Closet
Maid’s room w/ own Toilet & Bath

Powder Room
Spacious Living and Dining Area

Formal Kitchen w/ Drawers & Hanging Cabinets; Gas range and Hood ready
Dirty Kitchen
Lightning Fixture ready

Service/Laundry Area

2 Car Garage
Gated Community w/ 24 hours Security
24 Hours Maynilad Water Supply
Nice Location

No exact address inquiry

" To give real Service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured  with money , and that is sincerity and integrity"

-Douglas Adams-

For appointment of viewing, Contact

Dandreb Inot Gregorio your Sales Representative For this Property under by ML Inot Realty Prc rebl. No. 4102

Read More

Amenities

Balcony
Driver's room
Terrace
Maids room
Library
Air conditioning
Built-in wardrobes
CCTV
Entertainment room
Maid's room
Pay TV access
Powder room
Storage Room
Study room
Wi-Fi
Carport
Courtyard
Fully fenced
Garage
Jogging path
Lanai
Open car spaces
Parks
Secure parking
Sports facilities
24-hour security
Balcony
Basketball court
Clubhouse
Garden
Landscaped Garden
Multi-purpose lawn
Parking lot
Playground
Open space
View More

This listing is a Unit of a Project

Better Living Subdivision

Experience an exceptional residential Subdivision lifestyle at the heart of Parañaque
Better Living Subdivision by  is a residential Subdivision in Parañaque, one of the top cities in Metro Manila. Better Living Subdivision provides its residents with a lifestyle of privilege that many people can only dream of.  is yet agai...

Visit Project Page >

Location

Don Bosco, Parañaque
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

 Don Bosco Betterliving Paranaque UNIT 15D  Lot area 117sqm. Floor area 200sqm. TCP 11,500,000 Two Storey Townhouse  1Master Bedroom with own T&B 2Bedrooms with common T&B Maidsroom with own T&B Living area  Dining area Kitchen area with rangehood installed 2 Covered Carport Spacious Laundry area Balcony Gated Community 24/7 Security Payment Terms: 200k Reservation Fee 20-30% Downpayment 80-70% Bank Financing
₱ 11,500,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
200m² Floor Area
Details: 3 Bedrooms Maid’s Room with toilet 1 Powder Room 2 Toilet & Bath Living, Dining, kitchen Lanai Balcony Service area and Garden 2 Car Garage 3-Storey Units: Unit C - Php 11,964,903 /Lot Area: 77sqm/Floor Area: 153.78sqm Terms of Payment: Reservation Fee: Php 50,000 Down Payment: 20% (payable within 24months) Remaining Balance: 80%: Thru Bank Finance (15 or 20 years)
₱ 11,964,903
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
153m² Floor Area
Detail: 3 Bedrooms Maid’s Room with toilet 1 Powder Room 2 Toilet & Bath Living, Dining, kitchen Lanai Balcony Service area and Garden 2 Car Garage Unit A - Php 10,535,473 /Lot Area: 77sqm/Floor Area: 126.01sqm Terms of Payment: Reservation Fee: Php 50,000 Down Payment: 20% (payable within 24months) Remaining Balance: 80%: Thru Bank Finance (15 or 20 years)
₱ 10,535,473
3 Bedrooms
4 Bathrooms
126m² Floor Area
2-Storey Unit 3 Bedrooms 3 Toilet and Bath 2 Car Garage Lanai Garden Balcony TCP- 10.8M Lot area 120sqm. Floor area 205.94sqm. 3 Units Available Clean Titles  Gated Community No Experience of Flooding
₱ 10,800,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
205.94m² Floor Area
2Storey Single Dettached House and Lot 3Bedrooms 3Toilet and Bath  Maidsroom Living area Dining and Kitchen area 2Car Garage Balcony  Garden  24/7 Secuity Landscaped gate entrance TCP =11,500,000 Lot area 152sqm. Floo area 175sqm. Payment Terms: 10% Initial Payment  10% spread over the construction period 80% Bank Financing Accredited: SECURITY BANK
₱ 11,500,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
175m² Floor Area
Brgy. Merville Paranaque City Brandnew Triplex House 2-Storey Lot area 65 sqm. Floor area 125 sqm. TCP-10,000,000 Property Features: Living and Dining area Kitchen area with over head Cabinets 3 Bedrooms with Built in Closet 3 Toilet and Bath with Exhaust Nook with Marble Granite Tiles Service/Laundry area 1Carport Safe and Gated Community with 24/7 Security Few Steps to the village Park and Basketball Court Multiple Entrance and Exit Points Payment Terms: 100k Reservation Fee 20% Downpayment for 6 months 80% Bank Financing 
₱ 10,000,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
125m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: HO5F856E4A4682BPH
Ask about the property
Roselle Benin
VERIFIED BY LAMUDI
MEMBER SINCE 2019
+63916624
Show number

Message me on

Whatsapp
By clicking Contact Seller, you are accepting Lamudi's Terms and Condition and Privacy Policy page.
Share
Report
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better Lamudi experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property