₱ 8,500,000
3
Bedrooms
160 m²
Floor area
120 m²
Land Size

Duplex House and Lot For Sale in San Antonio Paranaque SD

Philippines, Parañaque, San Antonio San Antonio, Parañaque

Details

Car Spaces
2
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
3
Floor area (m²)
160
Land Size (m²)
120

Description

Location: Brgy. San Antonio, Paranaque

Located near Paranaque City Hall and San Antonio Avenue

2 Storey Townhouse

3 Bedrooms

1 Maid's Room

3 Toilet and Bath

Living Area

Dining and Kitchen Area

2 Car Garage

Service Area

Lot Area: 120sqm

Floor Area: 160sqm

Terms:

Price: Php 8,500,000

Reservation - Php 100,000

Down Payment - After Bank Approval

Balance Thru Bank Financing

Read More

Amenities

Balcony
Built-in wardrobes
Garage
View More

Location

Philippines, Parañaque, San Antonio

San Antonio, Parañaque
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

3 Bedroom Townhouse For Sale in Valley 3 Paranaque City SD

Philippines, Parañaque, San Antonio San Antonio, Parañaque
2 Storey Townhouse 3 Bedrooms 1 Maid's Room 3 Toilet and Bath Living Area Dining and Kitchen Area 2 Car Garage Service Area Lot Area: 120sqm Floor Area: 160sqm Terms: Price: Php 8,500,000 Reservation - Php 100,000 Down Payment - After Bank Approval Balance Thru Bank Financing
₱ 8,500,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
160m² Floor Area
Duplex House in Paranaque Location: Brgy. San Antonio, Paranaque Located near Paranaque City Hall and San Antonio Avenue 2 Storey 3 Bedrooms 1 Maid's Room 3 Toilet and Bath 2 Car Garage Service Area Price: Php 8,500,000 Lot Area: 120sqm Floor Area: 160sqm Terms: Reservation - Php 100,000 Down Payment - After Bank Approval Balance Thru Bank Financing
₱ 8,500,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
160m² Floor Area
Duplex House in Paranaque Location: Brgy. San Antonio, Paranaque Located near Paranaque City Hall and San Antonio Avenue 2 Storey 3 Bedrooms 1 Maid's Room 3 Toilet and Bath 2 Car Garage Service Area Price: Php 8,500,000 Lot Area: 120sqm Floor Area: 160sqm Terms: Reservation - Php 100,000 Down Payment - After Bank Approval Balance Thru Bank Financing
₱ 8,500,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
160m² Floor Area
Duplex 2 Storey Townhouse TCP-- 8,500,000 Lot Area: 120sqm Floor Area: 160sqm 3 Bedroom 3 Toilet & Bath Maids room 2 Car Garage Kitchen,Dining, Living room Terms Of Payment: 100K Reservation 20% Downpayment 80% Bank Finance
₱ 8,500,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
160m² Floor Area
3 Storey 3 Bedroom 1 Maid's Room 3 Toilet and Bath 2 Car Car Garage Service Area Price: Php 8,500,000 Lot Area - 60sqm Floor Area - 150sqm Terms: Down Payment - 20% Spot DP For RFO Unit Remaining Balance 80% Bank Financing
₱ 8,500,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
150m² Floor Area
Architect Design Duplex House & Lot In For Sale in San Antonio Valley 5-Dig Meters Away from SM BF; PARAÑAQUE CITY HALLSelling Price: PHP 8,000,000 NegotiableSTATUS: Ready for occupancy (Cash or Bank Loan) Lot Area: 120 Sqm Floor Area: 160 Sqm HOUSE DETAILS: 2 common Bedrooms w/ share toilet & Bath Master Bedroom with toilet and Bath Maids Room w/ toilet & bath 2 Stylish design Toilet and Bath 2 Car Garage fit for SUV Lightning Fixtures ready Separate Living and Dining Area Lanai Garden Strip Storage area below stairway Service/Laundry Area Granite Counter top Kitchen Nice location No exact location inquiry " To give real Service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured  with money , and that is sincerity and integrity" -Douglas Adams- For appointment of viewing, Contact Dandreb Inot Gregorio your Sales Representative For this Property under by ML Inot Realty Prc rebl. No. 4102
₱ 8,000,000
4 Bedrooms
4 Bathrooms
160m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: HO600A2C99ADE36PH
Ask about the property
Miss Sandy
VERIFIED BY LAMUDI
MEMBER SINCE 2020
+63917565
Show number
By clicking Contact Seller, you are accepting Lamudi's Terms and Condition and Privacy Policy page.
Share
Report
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better Lamudi experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property