Commercial Space for Lease: Technopark Square
Location: Technopark Square, Laguna Technopark Gate 3, Brgy. Biñan, Biñan, Laguna
Unit Sizes: 50 square meters
Monthly rental rate: PhP300.00 / sqm
CUSA: PhP100.00 / sqm
The development of Laguna Technopark started in 1989 as a response to the government’s call for private sector participation in countryside development. The initial venture covered only 224 hectares that straddled the cities of Sta. Rosa and Biñan in Laguna.
Today, the industrial estate now has 8 phases which covers 460 hectares that cater to light and medium non-polluting enterprises, from both global and local markets. In the 2014 annual report of the Philippine Economic Zone Authority, the locator-companies in Laguna Technopark generated over 100,000 in direct employment.
Easily accessible through the South Luzon Expressway
- 50 km from the international Airport
- 52 km from the Port of Manila
- 44 km from the Makati Central Business District, the country’s largest financial center
Located in the dynamic Calabarzon region, a booming regional center and a priority growth center of the Philippine government. Calabarzon consists of the 5 provinces of Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal and Quezon.
Laguna Technopark is easily accessible from the Philippines’ primary international airports – the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 1 and 3. It is also driving distance from two international seaports – Port of Manila and Batangas International Port.
It is also easily reached through the 10-lane South Luzon Expressway which boasts of a skyway section from Makati through Alabang – bypassing Metro Manila’s busy residential areas.
Infrastructure and Facilities
High-quality infrastructures at Laguna Technopark include:
- Highway-grade concrete roads
- Digital hybrid fiber-optic telecommunication network capable of full video, data, internet and voice communications
- Ample supply of industrial and potable water sourced from deep wells
- Centralized sewerage system and waste-water treatment facility
- Available pipelines for the supply of industrial gasses
- Sewer and drainage system
- Power Sub-station with 1-133MVA and 1-50MVA transformer
As of December 2018, it is the home to 270 of the world’s leading manufacturing investors that specialize in:
- Consumer Products
- Food Processing
Excellent Onsite Amenities
- Philippine Economic Zone Authority office
- Bureau of Customs office
- Administration offices
- Fire Brigade
- Security force
- Banking facilities
- Multi-purpose / Social Hall
- Transport terminals
Technopark Square, Laguna Technopark Gate 3