Bungalow with stunning views and business opportunity
For sale is a fully furnished bungalow with a main apartment, a separate guest apartment, a guest room with its own entrance, a bar, a beautiful garden with Bermuda grass and various palm trees, and its own access road. According to the Certificate of Occupancy, the total living area is 251.32 m²:
o Main Apartment 133.6 m²
- Living 47.1
- Dining 24.0
- Bedroom 23.9
- Kitchen 16.2
- Bath 12.5
- Guest CR 2.7
- Laundry / Stockroom 7.2
o Guest Apartment 37.8 m²
- Living 17.8 - if needed this easily converts into another bedroom
- Bedroom 16.3
- Bath 3.7
o Guestroom 18.0 m²
- Bedroom 13.2
- Bath 4.8
o More usable area 41.3 m²
- Technique room 15.0
- Bar with CR 26.5
The total plot area for sale is 1,668 m². The built-up property is approx. 946 m² including the garden. The approx. 722 m² plot to the east in front of the bungalow is also being sold. This property provides access to the bungalow. The outstanding view of the Pacific Ocean is permanently secured.
The property is suitable as a home for families as well as to accommodate holiday guests.
The high-quality house, the quality and equipment of which is far above the level customary in the country, impresses with the following features:
• Made with a lot of concrete and steel, making it highly earthquake-proof
• Excellent views of the Pacific Ocean (Strait of Cebu)
• Water supply through a private deep well (shared by several homeowners)
• Own water softening and filter system
• Solar thermal for water heating
• Double-glazed windows with PVC frames, tinted windows, integrated insect nets and electric shutters with remote control
• Reolink CCTV system (outdoor), smoke detectors, fire extinguishers
• Modern main entrance door (PVC frame, red glass)
• Ultra-quiet split air conditioners with remote control in all bedrooms
• All floors and bathroom with tiled walls; tiles format 120 * 60 cm
• Three very well equipped bathrooms with high-quality rain showers (Grohe) and wall-hung toilets; cold and hot water supply
• Washing machine (LG)
• Modular kitchen with gas cooker and high-quality electrical appliances: side-by-side fridge / freezer combination, oven, microwave, extractor hood, Dishwasher
• Huge main terrace (approx. 80 m²) with swimming pool (approx. 8 * 4 * 1.5 m)
• Separate terrace (approx. 9.6 m²) in front of the guest room
• Large garage (approx. 29 m²) with an electrically operated roller door with remote control
• Entrance from the stainless steel gate to the garage covered with washed concrete (pebbles)
• Terraced garden with natural stone walls, palm trees and Bermuda grass
• Strong Hausmann r12000dp emergency power generator
Dalaguete is a place with about 67,000 inhabitants in the south of the Philippine island of Cebu. Cebu City, the second largest city in the Philippines, is approximately 90 km north and has a modern, international airport.
The house is located on a hill on the southern outskirts of the city in the district of Balud about 95 m above sea level. In the neighborhood, foreigners built a few houses. The access to the residential area is via a concrete road.
The Municipality of Dalaguete, together with the Governor of Cebu, is planning to reactivate the airstrip in Casay/Dalaguete. This will be the first airport in southern Cebu and consequently real estate in the area will become more valuable.
Hotel / Pension Business
With the purchase of the property, the buyer can continue to operate the pension. The business called "Pacific View Dalaguete" is well established and very popular with guests from Cebu City as well as with international tourists. Excellent reviews in all relevant internet portals confirm the quality of the house, which is well above average.
The existing infrastructure and the property offer enough space to create additional accommodations at low cost. The area could easily develop into a first class resort.