Bungalow House and Lot with 2 Bedrooms in Baclayon Bohol

Libertad, Baclayon

Map
Calculate your loan
₱ 1,596,588
2 Bedrooms
37 m²
75 m²

Details

Price conditions
Installment
Deposit / Bond
20
Car Spaces
1
Bedrooms
2
Bathrooms
1
Rooms (total)
3
Floor area (m²)
37.5
Land Size (m²)
75
Subdivision name
Atharra Residences
Block and Lot/Unit Number
Block 8 Lot 4

Description

Affordable house and lot located at La Libertad Baclayon, Bohol. it 6 mins drive away from Island City Mall, 5 mins away to Tagbilaran City Hall, 3 mins drive away to Royal Christian School, 4 mins drive away to Holy Spirit School, 7 mins drive away to Tagbilaran public market.


House Specification:

  • 75 sqm Lot area
  • 37.5 sqm Floor area
  • Provision for 2 bedrooms
  • 1 Toilet and Bath
  • Floor smooth finished
  • Kitchen and Bathroom (Titled)


Amenities:

  • Fully fence
  • 24/7 security guard
  • Clubhouse
  • Playground
  • Basketball/ Tennis court
  • Fish fond
  • Plants Strips
  • Community provide shuttle service


Payment Scheme:

Reservation fee is only Php20,000. 20% of the downpayment payable in 24 months. Remaining balance of 80% will be loanable thru Bank financing.

View more

Amenities

Built-in wardrobes
Central Air Conditioning
Entertainment room
Storage Room
Fully fenced
Lanai
Tennis court
Basketball court
Garden
Playground

Location

Libertad, Baclayon
Click to activate map

Loan Calculator

Property Price
Loan Term
Estimated Monthly Payment
0
Down Payment
%
Loan Amount
0
SKU: HO5C170F4BAE1B4PH
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Close
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better Lamudi experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
PROPERTY SHARED
Thanks for sharing this property