0

Single-family House For Sale in Abangan Sur, Bulacan with Air conditioning

Sort by:
Switch to Map View
Nearest Landmark

Loading Results

No results found
There are no results matching your search criteria. Please try to refine your search by changing or removing your filters.
See similar listings in your area
30 listings
Located at Esperanza Heights, North Caloocan Rush sale at: 17,000,000.00 20% Down payment:  ₱ 3,400,000.00 Reservation Fee: 75,000.00 Remaining 80% (13,600,000.00) payable through Bank Financing or PAGI-BIG 200 sq.m Floor Area 252 sq.m Lot Area Completed last March 18,2021, this 2-storey house was designed by a Japanese with the intent to be smart in space, the high ceiling and huge windows complement the tactile surfaces with natural light, it offers a spacious, minimalist look with a hint of Zen in every space, opening possibilities for minimalist to communal lifestyle. Accessible to Bulacan and Quezon City, it is ideal and a perfect purchase for those professionals employed in nearby private and government offices, students who are studying in nearby schools and universities, those who want to start raising a family or those who want to settle down in a modern Japanese home.   Esperanza Heights Subdivision is strategically located in North Caloocan, one of the top cities in Metro Manila, bringing comfort and affordability, ensuring residents live the life they deserve as they create more amazing memories with their families, with its prime location in Deparo, it provides a convenient distance from establishments like schools, churches, malls, offices, and restaurants as well as modern transportation systems allowing easy travel across Metro Manila. ✓5 Bedrooms ✓2 Bathrooms ✓With Parking Space (Up to 2 Vehicles) ✓Clean title with updated tax ✓Flood Free area. No Faultline ✓24 hours security Big Water Tank (Bestank) ✓Premium Finish ✓Wooden Floor Tile Finish ✓Huge Balcony ✓Laundry Area ✓Inclusive of free 4 CCTV Cameras Installed ✓High Ceiling ✓High Fence ✓Additional 7 Circuit Breakers exclusively for 7 Airconditioning Units ✓Telephone Cable ✓Internet Cable ✓Television Cable ✓Inclusive of free Brand new Inverter Type Panasonic Air Conditioning Unit ✓Inclusive of a Centralized Bluetooth Enabled Sound System