Moonwalk, 5-Storey Hotel Building for Sale with Commercial Space in Parañaque
Income Generating Brand New 5-Storey Massive Fully furnished Boutique Hotel Building for Sale with Commercial Space in Moonwalk, Paranaque City near Ninoy Aquino Airport, World Trade Center, Bay City, and Mall of Asia
Enjoy the benefits of attractive constant passive income!
Code : DE882704
Category : For Sale
Project : Boutique Hotel Building
City : Moonwalk, Paranaque City
Unit : 24 Rooms
Size : LA : 240 sqm FA : 1,000 sqm
Parking : 4-8 Car Slot
Selling Price : Php 100,000,000.00 Gross
Details of the Property
• 1st floor has provision for commercial space
• 2nd-5th floor is designed as budget hotel
• Has 24 rooms with complete furniture such as bed, refrigerator, split type air conditioners, television, tables and chairs, hot and cold water,
• With elevator
• Has balcony on the fifth floor and 1BR converted to office space
• With Airport view on the balcony
• Fully furnished
• Facing North East
Moonwalk offers a tranquil living environment that serves as an escape from the chaos of everyday life. It’s also conveniently located near many essential establishments and key cities, so you have everything you need within reach. You won’t have to travel far to get what you need, and the neighborhood is incredibly walkable, with everything from schools to convenience stores and dining establishments and hospitals only a few meters away from each other.
Why Buying a Property in the South of Metro Manila?
1. It Is a Rapidly Developing Urban Hub
It has its own central business district, shopping malls for both high end and mid-market, international schools, top-notch hospitals, and its own convenient access to the rest of southern Luzon.
2. It Is Near the Manila Airport
living in the south will cost less time to get to the airport than when traveling from the north. Since terminals of the Ninoy Aquino International Airports are just a short drive away from Muntinlupa, Parañaque, and Las Piñas
3. The Area Is Mostly Flood-free
Based on the findings of the Department of Environment and Natural Resources’ Mines and Geosciences Bureau, most of the flood-free to least flooded cities can be found in the south of Metro Manila. This can be attributed to the cities’ land slopes, effective drainage cleaning and maintenance, garbage and waste management, mandatory use of eco-friendly materials, implementation of carbon footprint deduction ways, and the area’s lush greeneries that help reduce risk of flooding.
4. Road infrastructure has made it very accessible to the rest of Metro Manila. With roads such as the Southern Tagalog Arterial Road (STAR), Manila-Cavite Expressway, Muntinlupa-Cavite Expressway, South Luzon Expressway (SLEX), C5, and Skyway, getting to and from the South to the rest of Metro Manila and nearby provinces is fast and convenient.
5.The country’s premier schools are making its way to the South.
You won’t have to travel far to get quality education; there are a lot of excellent high schools and universities when you live in the South. Taguig is poised to become a university city as the University of the Philippines (UP) and De La Salle University (DLSU) are opening campuses in Bonifacio Global City (BGC). Make your way further down and you’ll find San Beda College and De La Salle Zobel in Alabang, Muntinlupa; Xavier School, DLSU, Don Bosco College, St. Scholastica’s College, Miriam School, and UP in Laguna; and DLSU campuses in Dasmarinas, Cavite and in Lipa, Batangas.
If you’re interested in BUYING this property or wish to SELL a property, don't hesitate to contact us:
Licensed Real Estate Broker - PRC#0005179
Top Realty Corporation