● Area size, 3842m² including 20m salvage zone.
● Beach frontage 53-54 meters.
● The area has 3 titles who are clean and ready to be merged to one title.
● The area has concrete fence with electric sliding gate.
● ECC Permit.
● The seaside has a 3-4 meters high cliff, that give good privacy of the area.
● The property has its own transformer that give stable power.
● Fiber internet is connected.
● Good water quality with 1” pipe connected to the property, so no need for booster pump, supplied by RichLie who have scheduled to arrange an 2-3 inch main line close to the property.
● Area 25 meter from shoreline is prepared for a larger swimming pool.
● There is 5 Buildings inside the area.
- One building of 60m² to be consider as permanent and constructed with concrete walls, wood trusses of imported treated wood, roof shingles of high quality.
- Guard house to be consider as permanent and working as a connection point for installation as electrical and internet.
- Resthouse ~3x6m close to the sea, built with treated wood and have outer roof made by nippa.
- A smaller kitchen about 20m to the sea, native material is used at this building.
- Temporary storage / garage 6x4,2m, built with treaed wood and hardy flex board.
● Popular dive site (Napaling Dive) are in front of the area.
● 6 km to Bohol / Panglao international airport.
● 7 km to popular Alona beach and resort area.
● 15 km to Tagbilaran city.
● Construction ongoing of new concrete access road from the highway.
● Asked price 15,000 Pesos / m².