Bachelor's Pad Condo Unit for Rent at Grand Emerald Tower, Ortigas Pasig City
Grand Emerald Tower, Emerald Ave., cor Garnet/ Ruby St., Ortigas Center, Pasig City Ortigas CBD, Pasig
Grand Emerald Tower is a landmark that stands tall in the Ortigas skyline. This 39-storey office, commercial and residential condominium redefines cosmopolitan living by providing a whole new standard of mobility. A perfect place for your home and office where everything is within reach.
Grand Emerald Tower, Emerald Ave., cor Garnet/ Ruby St., Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- 1-year lease.
- 1 year advance rental payment
- 1 month advance, 2 months deposit.
- Php 15,000 monthly rental inclusive of Association Dues.
- Turnover date: February 2020
FURNITURE & APPLIANCES IN THE UNIT:
- Induction Stove
- Double Deck with pull out (Frame and Foam)
- Wood Cabinet
- 4-Layer Plastic Drawer
- Table and Chairs
- Window Type Air Conditioner
- Electric Stand Fan
- Robinson's Galleria - 0.35 km
- Podium - 0.8 km
- SM Megamall - 1.2 km
- St. Francis Square 0.9 km
- Shangri-La Plaza - 1.4 km
- La Salle Greenhills - 1.1 km
- Xavier - 3.3 km
- ICA - 3 Km
- Poveda - 0.65 km
- University of Asia & the Pacific - 1.2 km
- Hospitals, churches, banks, restaurants, hotels and other places of interest.
- Swimming Pool
- Male & Female Sauna
- Function Room
- Children's Play Area
- Viewing Deck / Jogging Area
- Information Counter
- Administration Office
- Building Directory
- Laundry Area
- 24-Hour Association Security
- 4 Elevators
- Refuse Chute
- AFSS / Fire Alarm System
- Emergency Power Back-Up System For Common Area
- CCTV at The Lobby
- Cable TV Provision / MATV
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Individual Mailbox
- Car Ramp Signalling System
- Underground & Elevated Water Tank
- Price and unit availability are subject to change without prior notice.
About the project
Condo for sale in Ortigas CBD, Pasig, Metro Manila
Every year, basic living expenses in Pasig go up, with housing taking the biggest chunk of the household budget. For this reason, many are curious which is better between a Condominium for sale or rent.
Given the current property prices, purchasing may be the better option since the price...