- Location: Cardinal Village Ph 1, Brgy. Salitran III, Dasmarinas City, Cavite
- One toilet and bath, with own sink, one bedroom
- With own gate, water meter and electricity meter
- Tiled floors, sink and CR
- Good ventilation, with large windows and screens
- Good location to put up a store business. Apartment with a provision for a store in front facing the covered court/events center. The store's floor is also tiled.
- Has two doors. There is another door from the main house to the store.
- Flood-free area
- Safe and quiet neighborhood. Village guardhouse has CCTV.
- Friendly neighbors
Located near malls, schools, churches and hospitals:
- Only 1.5 km to Savemore Salitran/Emilio Aguinaldo Highway (1 ride)
- Only 1 km to Our Lady of Fatima Parish (1 ride)
- Only 2 km to JSMA/OMPH parish (1 ride)
- 3 km to the Orchard Golf and Country Club (1-2 rides)
- 3.4 km to Kadiwa Hypermarket (2 rides)
- 4 km to De La Salle - Dasmarinas (2 rides)
- 4 km to The District Imus (2 rides)
- 4.5 km to DLSUMC (2 rides)
- 4.8 km to Dasmarinas City Hall (2 rides)
- 5 km to Waltermart Dasmarinas (1 ride)
- 6.3 km to Emilio Aguinaldo College (2 rides)
- 8.6 km to SM Molino (3 rides)
- 9 km to SM Dasmarinas (2 rides)
- No need to ride tricycles. Unit is 5 mins. walk away from the subdivision entrance. Can also ride a tricycle if preferred
- To go there: From Savemore Salitran in Emilio Aguinaldo Hi-way, ride a jeep with signage Area 1. Tell the driver to drop you at Cardinal Village. Walk straight ahead and turn right at the third street. The unit is located in front of the green covered court and has 2 red gates (Corner lot).
TERMS & AVAILABILITY
- Will be ready for viewing and occupancy on May 26, 2021.
- Preferred: Professional/working/employees/students
- Rent per month is Php 5,500
- One month advance, one month deposit
- Six months contract or as negotiated
- For inquiries/viewing/transactions, please look for Elka M.
Experience an exceptional residential Subdivision lifestyle at the heart of DasmariÃ±as
Cardinal Village by Â is a residential Subdivision in DasmariÃ±as, one of the top cities in Cavite. Cardinal Village provides its residents with a lifestyle of privilege that many people can only dream of. Â is yet again breaking the boundaries of residential living by bringing comfort and affordability, ensuring residents live the life they deserve as they create more amazing memories with their families.
These makes getting a unit at Cardinal Village worth every cent. Properties within Salitran III area are quite strategically-located that's why owning a Subdivision is a worthwhile investment one can make.
Choosing the right location is one of the first and main factors in deciding when buying or renting a property. Cardinal Village is in a prime location in Salitran III, DasmariÃ±as, within a convenient distance from establishments like schools, churches, malls, offices and restaurants, making a Cardinal Village purchase perfect for those starting a family, a student or a professional looking for a place near their work and school.
Affordable Housing Loans You Can Get To Buy a New Subdivision
There are a lot of affordable housing loans that you can consider to help you buy the new Subdivision youâ€™ve been dreaming of.
PAG IBIG Housing Loan (HDMF)
One of the most popular ones is the PAG-IBIG Housing Loan or the Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF for short), a fund dedicated to the creation and establishment of a national savings program and an affordable shelter financing scheme for Filipinos.
The PAG-IBIG Housing Loan allow members to borrow money from the fund for the purchase of property or for the renovation or improvement of existing properties.
Most of the employed Filipinos have PAG-IBIG accounts because the government requires this to all employers.
Pag-IBIG Fund members can pay off their housing loan for as long as 30 years.
Commercial Bank Housing Loans
There are tons of major banks in the Philippines that offers housing loan with much affordable interest rates than PAG-IBIG.
Housing loan interest rates charged by major commercial banks range from 4.99% to 7.5% for one-year fixed loan period and 7.5% to 9.75% for a ten-year fixed period mortgage. Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) has now kept its policy rate at 4.57% for overnight borrowing.
Commercial banks offer loan terms of up to 20 to 25 years, but in some cases, the term might depend on the purpose of the loan.