- This seaside vacation property enjoys stunning views of the South China Sea framed by a perfect crescent beach from its seventh floor perch on the Cliffside of Amara en Terrazas de Punta Fuego, just two and a half hours drive from Manila
- Well maintained 3 bedroom condominium
- Living area, kitchen and master bedroom are on the first level with the other 2 bedrooms upstairs. All bedrooms have fitted wardrobes
- The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room and the upstairs bedrooms share a shower room
- Large balcony with access from all rooms
Just 2 hours drive from Manila nestled on a cliff top only 5 minutes drive from Nasugbu, Batangas, Amara en Terrazas de Punta Fuego provides a high class escape from the rigors of city life. Overlooking a perfect crescent cove with stunning views of the South China Sea, this development also provides access to the Punta Fuego Club restaurant, sunset bar and infinity pool facilities at the beach below and associated Club Membership provides access to the nearby Club Punta Fuego at the Peninsula with its marina, restaurants, infinity pools, kiddies pool, tennis courts, putt-putt golf and magnificent 9 hole golf course. Set on prime seafront land, Amara en Terrazas Oceanfront Residences is a 95-unit condominium development set atop a cliff overlooking Terrazas Beach and the South China Sea. The apartments delightfully embrace the outdoors with large windows, balconies and extended eaves heightening your encounter with Mother Nature at every turn. From the street, only the four uppermost floors are visible creating a low-density ambience throughout the community.
Punta Fuego's newest enclave, Terrazas is situated within a two-hour drive from Manila. Conveniently located in Nasugbu, Batangas via Tagaytay-Nasugbu Tourism Highway and now reached directly via the Coastal Road, it is the closest clean water beach destination south of Manila, 10 minutes away from Peninsula de Punta Fuego and 40 minutes away from Tagaytay City. It boasts of 800 meters of fine white sand and pristine clear waters making this the best swimming beach in Nasugbu, Batangas. Unique landscape affords many wonderful scenic views of either the Batangas mountain range or the South China Sea. With Nasugbu only five minutes drive away, there is easy access to a large daily market providing an array of seafood, vegetables and fruit and a host of convenience stores, fast food and traditional restaurants. Most major domestic banks are represented in the town center and the harbour at Wah Wah hosts bancas that can be rented for day trips.