- Just two hours' drive from Manila, this majestic two bedroom condo enjoys excellent views over Terrazas Bay to the South China Sea
- Unique design with sliding walls on both bedrooms maximises the use of the 109 square meters of living space with an innovative design that provides the option to have 2 bedrooms or extend the whole area as one continuous living space
- Floor to ceiling windows provide unspoilt views of the crescent bay and the horizon
- All rooms have access to a large functional balcony with stunning sea views
- Tastefully decorated and finished to a high standard
- Both bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and the master bedroom has a walk in closet
- Open kitchen, maid/utility room and separate bathroom
- Kitchen appliances included. Furniture by agreement
- Punta Fuego Club Share available for separate purchase providing access to the infinity pool, restaurant and Beach Club facilities at Terrazas and the beaches, restaurants, tennis courts and 9 hole golf course at Club Punta Fuego only 10 minutes away
- Rental Pool linked to Club Punta Fuego at the Peninsula is available to provide a realistic return while maintaining access to owners
Just 2 hours drive from Manila nestled on a cliff top only 5 minutes drive from Nasugbu, Batangas, Amara en Terrazas de Punta Fuego provides a high class escape from the rigors of city life. Overlooking a perfect crescent cove with stunning views of the South China Sea, this development also provides access to the Punta Fuego Club restaurant, sunset bar and infinity pool facilities at the beach below and associated Club Membership provides access to the nearby Club Punta Fuego at the Peninsula with its marina, restaurants, infinity pools, kiddies pool, tennis courts, putt-putt golf and magnificent 9 hole golf course. Set on prime seafront land, Amara en Terrazas Oceanfront Residences, is a 95-unit condominium development set atop a cliff overlooking Terrazas Beach and the South China Sea. The apartments delightfully embrace the outdoors with large windows, balconies and extended eaves heightening your encounter with Mother Nature at every turn. From the street, only the four uppermost floors are visible creating a low-density ambience throughout the community.
Punta Fuego's newest enclave, Terrazas is situated within a two-hour drive from Manila. Conveniently located in Nasugbu, Batangas via Tagaytay-Nasugbu Tourism Highway and now reached directly via the Coastal Road, it is the closest clean water beach destination south of Manila, 10 minutes away from Peninsula de Punta Fuego and 40 minutes away from Tagaytay City. It boasts of 800 meters of fine white sand and pristine clear waters making this the best swimming beach in Nasugbu, Batangas. Unique landscape affords many wonderful scenic views of either the Batangas mountain range or the South China Sea. With Nasugbu only five minutes drive away, there is easy access to a large daily market providing an array of seafood, vegetables and fruit and a host of convenience stores, fast food and traditional restaurants. Most major domestic banks are represented in the town center and the harbour at Wah Wah hosts bancas that can be rented for day trips.
Terrazas de Punta Fuego