Ready to Move In Condominium Unit in City Land Shaw Tower
Huge Floor Area approx 99sqms
18th floor facing Lourdes School and Mandaluyong skyline with parking slot located on 2nd floor
City Land Shaw Tower
Combining comfort, quality, and convenience is Cityland Shaw Towers, a mixed-use, high-rise condominium development by property expert, Cityland Group of Companies. Defining contemporary urban living, the condominium offers spacious residential units and numerous office and retail spaces, making it a choice of investment for promising students, dynamic professionals, young couples, and up-and-coming entrepreneurs. Topped with building amenities and facilities, which include a swimming pool, 24/7 roving guards, power backup, and CCTV monitoring, you are inching closer to your new home.
Location plays a vital role in determining whether a property in the city is worth its market value. Straddling the corners of Shaw Boulevard and St. Francis Street in Mandaluyong, Cityland Shaw Towers is in a coveted position near a myriad of restaurants, retail and commercial establishments, leisure hubs, office buildings, and the Makati and Ortigas central business districts. Adding to this is its close proximity to public transport, Boni MRT station, and EDSA.
This condominium is near:
• Larry Mau Diner - 0.12 km
• Rufos - 0.16 km
• North Park - 0.18 km
• Agave - 0.20 km
• Uncle Cheffy - 0.24 km
• Crossings Department Store - 0.14 km
• Rustans Department Store - 0.28 km
• Starmall EDSAShaw - 0.45 km
• All Day - 0.45 km
• Tiangge sa EDSA - 0.51 km
• Lourdes School of Mandaluyong - 0.16 km
• Lincolnshire Intermediate School - 0.38 km
• Clarion School - 0.40 km
• Mother Goose Playskool Inc. - 0.57 km
• St. Augustine School of Nursing - 0.61 km
• Hi Precision Diagnostics - 0.65 km
• Victor R. Potenciano Medical Center - 0.71 km
• FriendlyCare Clinic - 0.76 km
A lot of other notable restaurants, schools, and supermarkets are within 1km from the Condo.
Income Ranges from Php80k to Php120k per month! Grab this opportunity to own this unit!