3.9 Hectares (39, 635 Sq.M.) White-beach Lot, Lanas, Carabao Island, Romblon, Philippines - AVAILABLE FOR SALE
#CarabaoIsland #whiteBeachSaleCarabaoIsland #ResortSaleCarabaoIsland #BeachLotSaleBoracay #LotforSaleCarabaoIsland #LotforSaleBoracay
- Total Area is 39,635 Square Meters
- 138 Meters long 0f wide white-sand beach
- Beach has pebbly white sand and crystal clear waters perfect for swimming.
- Clean Title, Cadastral-surveyed.
- Naturally and fully grown coconut trees on shoreline.
- Ideal site to build resort & hotel and related tourism business.
- Natural Spring up the hill, source of potable fresh water in Lanas.
- The greatest advantage that Carabao Island has over Boracay is the presence and abundant supply of spring water coming from its forested watershed
- 30 minutes to and from Boracay Island by motor boat.
- Road , conc-paved circumferential road.
- Power and Electricity, from Cooperatives operating on the island. TIELCO is the distributor of electricity in San Jose on Carabao Island. Sunwest Water and Electric Co. (SUWECO) 8.8-megawatt diesel power plant for the energy requirements of the Islands. Some resorts have their Emergency Generator.
- A wastewater & Sewage Management; Eco-friendly Septic System (Eco-SEP) was installed by the Department of Science and Technology (DOST)-MIMAROPA in the emerging tourism destination of San Jose, Romblon.
- Many resorts are operating in the island and constantly increasing numbers bringing in tourist into the island.
- Lanas Beach is one of the best beaches on the island.
WHY INVEST IN THE CARABAO ISLAND?
- The fact that English is one of two official languages. This means tourist from all over the globe can communicate with the locals.
- Now let’s look at some tourist stats. You'd expect that the Philippines consists of over 7,000 beautiful islands, is surrounded by crystal clear blue waters and where the people always laugh and speak English.
- There were 4 Million tourists visited the Philippines in 2014, and constantly increasing every year and counting until 2019 when the numbers reached 8.3 Million visitors from countries all over the globe. A great value for property investment for its promising and stunning beach and island views.
- Carabao Island has its own powdery white-sand beaches, coral reefs and spectacular cliffs. Adventurous travelers looking for an adrenaline fix can try its numerous cliff diving sites, while those looking to simply relax can swim in the calm waters of its beaches or sit back and watch the waves crash on the jagged cliffs.
- The entire island spans about 2,205 hectares featuring secluded white-sand beaches and limestone formations.
- LANAS BEACH, SAID BEACH
- KODING KODING POINT
- WATER SPORTS
- DIVING - Bugtong-bato Diving, Koding-koding Point Cliff Jumping
- VIEW POINT
- CAVES -Cathedral Cave, Dingle Cave, Ngiriton Cave
- RESORTS: Lanas Beach Resort, Carabao Guest House, Lola Gloria’s Kubo, Ocean Edge resort, Edward Lodge, The Beach House. Nipa Hauz Beach Resort
HOW TO GET THERE? LET’S GO!
Carabao Island, is the southernmost island of Romblon. The property is located West side of the Island. Carabao Island is a 45-minute boat trip from either Tablas or Caticlan the two nearest airports. There are flights flying directly from Manila. Daily flights to Caticlan Airport from where passengers can take a boat to San Jose. Airlines also has flights to Tugdan Airport in Alcantara, Romblon, where passengers can then transfer by jeepney to Santa Fe and take a boat to San Jose. From Boracay it is just a 30-minute boat ride away. From Poblacion, San Jose, take a habal-habal or rent a boat to Lanas Beach where the property is located.
For more details and site viewing schedule (by appointment only), and pricing; please contact us.