₱ 1,500,000
2
Bedrooms
36 m²
Floor area
36 m²
Land Size

2BR Fully furnished Row House in Imus Cavite for Sale via Pagibig Fund

ACM Woodstock Homes, P-6 Alapan 1, Imus, Cavite Alapan I-A, Imus

Details

Car Spaces
1
Bedrooms
2
Bathrooms
1
Rooms (total)
2
Floor area (m²)
36
Land Size (m²)
36
Available from
05/09/2017

Description

Payment options:

THRU PAGIBIG LOAN - NO CASH OUT 

*Pay as low as: Php 9,212/mo (30 yrs) 

*Max Loanable Amt: PHP 1,500,000 If for example, the only approved loan is 1M, there will be 25% down payment for the balance and the remaining 75% balance is payable for 3 yrs

*Free Loan processing 

*Please send us 2 latest copy of your payment slip/employment contract & 1 valid ID 


Reason for Selling: Build & Sell Business 

Location: ACM Woodstock Homes, P-6 Alapan 1, Imus, Cavite (30 min from MOA) 


Features: 

LOT AREA: 36 SQM

2 BR

1 sala

1 comfort room 

Kitchen area 

Dining area 

Street parking


Message us to schedule site tripping.

Read More

Amenities

Pay TV access
Air conditioning
Entertainment room
Terrace
Balcony
Open car spaces
Fully fenced
View More

Location

ACM Woodstock Homes, P-6 Alapan 1, Imus, Cavite

Alapan I-A, Imus
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

For Sale House And Lot For The Whole Family

Philippines, Imus, Alapan I-A Alapan I-A, Imus
Anica House :50sqm floor area :50sqm Lot Area 3 Bedroom: 2 Bathroom:: service Area: carport ---------- Anica BANK:  Total Price Php 1,490,4000 Reservation Fee Php 10,000 PROMO Downpayment Php 71,972 payable - 6mos Php 11,995 Loanable Amount Php 1,408,428 20yrs Php 12,206 15yrs Php 13,786 10yrs Php 17,387 05yrs Php 28,354
₱ 1,490,400
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
50m² Floor Area

House and lot with clean title at Imus Cavite

woodstockhomes phase 9 texas st. blk 17 lot 22 alapan 1-A imus cavite Alapan I-A, Imus
Ad Description: 54 sqm house and lot 2nd floor 3 Bedrooms 2 Toilets Clean Title nakaline na sa kutyente't tubig "Must see it to appreciate" Serious buyers only. (" mas maigi kung call para malinaw usapan ") I'm selling or pledge my house for emergency reasons.. " I'm willing to swap my house and lot sa basta sa Antipolo area only " the Area has a good security, church, school etc. Other area details : hindi binabaha developed na ang watercourse ( canal system ) marami na nakatira freestyle and design ng bahay malapit sa ( tindahan, palengke, mall, Hospital, Police Station, Simbahan and Schools ) near sa house ni Bong Revilla ( look for Marivic Rivera ) Lowest na po ang price just call
₱ 1,600,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
54m² Floor Area
A flood free complete community where you can start up a business or get a new job near your new home because there is a lot of good opportunities waiting for you at this township development. The place is in between Ayala EVO City together with Mega World properties .. it will enhance the property value of the area. There are malls, Transport hub, church and school within a 400-meter radius (walking distance). Tight security, jogging path, wide roads just like the subdivision of Malaysia and Singapore. A place where you can exempt yourself from the pollution of the metro.It is a 2 in 1 deal house plus investment. The house has tiled kitchen top and tiled toilet and bath with shower. But if you want to renovate your house you can loan it at .99% interest exclusive for LNC client only.The area is the best place to be when you need an affordable, safe and quality houses3 bedroom1TB1 Car park ProvisionLot Area   40sqmFloor Area 40sqmBANK SAMPLE COMPUTATION 12.5%Total Contract Price 1,576,800.0012.5 % DP          197,100.00Reservation fee  10,000.00Net DP                 187,100.0015 mos DP          12,473.33Loan Amount  1,379,700.0020 yrs. 13,866.2815 yrs. 15,378.2110 yrs. 18,784.72LOCATION: The place is at Advincula road, Imus Cavite just 25 min from COD, through Cavitex passing Centennial road going to Kalayaan. Plan your future now!!!Be in a place where you can trust.Tripping schedule 1 day before (internet time)9 am to 9:15 Starmall Mandaluyong9:30 to 9:35 SM Makati 10 am to 10:15 Mall of AsiaKindly leave us your CP number so we could send you other listings 
₱ 1,576,800
3 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
40m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: NO129HO03ZFKINTRESPH
Ask about the property
Eloiza Regaliza
+63917637
Show number
By clicking Contact Seller, you are accepting Lamudi's Terms and Condition and Privacy Policy page.
Share
Report
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better Lamudi experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property