₱ 8,500,000
3
Bedrooms
160 m²
Floor area
120 m²
Land Size

2 Storey San Antonio Paranaque 3 Bedroom House and Lot For Sale 8.5M -AJCP

San Antonio, Parañaque

Details

Build (Year)
2020
Deposit / Bond
100000
Car Spaces
2
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
3
Rooms (total)
4
Floor area (m²)
160
Land Size (m²)
120
Block and Lot/Unit Number
Unit 2
Available from
11/05/2021

Description

Duplex House in Paranaque


Location: Brgy. San Antonio, Paranaque


Located near Paranaque City Hall and San Antonio Avenue


2 Storey

3 Bedrooms

1 Maid's Room

3 Toilet and Bath

2 Car Garage

Service Area


Price: Php 8,500,000

Lot Area: 120sqm

Floor Area: 160sqm


Terms:

Reservation - Php 100,000

Down Payment - After Bank Approval

Balance Thru Bank Financing

Read More

Amenities

Alarm System
CCTV
Fire Alarm
Maid's room
Powder room
Smoke detector
Storage Room
Garage
Secure parking
24-hour security
View More

Location

San Antonio, Parañaque
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

Duplex 2 Storey Townhouse TCP-- 8,500,000 Lot Area: 120sqm Floor Area: 160sqm 3 Bedroom 3 Toilet & Bath Maids room 2 Car Garage Kitchen,Dining, Living room Terms Of Payment: 100K Reservation 20% Downpayment 80% Bank Finance
₱ 8,500,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
160m² Floor Area
Duplex 2 Storey Townhouse TCP-- 8,500,000 Lot Area: 120sqm Floor Area: 160sqm 3 Bedroom 3 Toilet & Bath Maids room 2 Car Garage Kitchen,Dining, Living room Terms Of Payment: 100K Reservation 20% Downpayment 80% Bank Finance
₱ 8,500,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
160m² Floor Area
2 Storey 3 Bedrooms 1 Maid's Room 3 Toilet and Bath 2 Car Garage Service Area Lot Area: 120sqm Floor Area: 160sqm Price: Php 8,500,000 Terms: Reservation - Php 100,000 Down Payment - After Bank Approval Balance Thru Bank Financing
₱ 8,500,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
160m² Floor Area
3 Storey Townhouse  Details: 3 Bedroom 1 Maid's Room 3 Toilet and Bath 2 Car Car Garage Service Area Price: Php 8,500,000 Lot Area - 60sqm Floor Area - 150sqm Terms: Down Payment - 20% Spot DP For RFO Unit/6Months for Pre-Seling Remaining Balance 80% Bank Financing
₱ 8,500,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
150m² Floor Area
Duplex 2 Storey Townhouse TCP-- 8,500,000 Lot Area: 120sqm Floor Area: 160sqm 3 Bedroom 3 Toilet & Bath Maids room 2 Car Garage Kitchen,Dining, Living room Terms Of Payment: 100K Reservation 20% Downpayment 80% Bank Finance
₱ 8,500,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
160m² Floor Area
"Townhouse in Paranaque" Location: Brgy. San Antonio, Paranaque City near Sucat Road and City. 3 Storey 3 Bedroom 1 Maid's Room 3 Toilet and Bath 2 Car Car Garage Service Area Price: Php 8,500,000 Lot Area - 60sqm Floor Area - 150sqm Terms: Down Payment - 20% Spot DP For RFO Unit/6Months for Pre-Seling Remaining Balance 80% Bank Financing
₱ 8,500,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
150m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: HO609A3B4A4C818PH
Ask about the property
Ms. Alyssa
VERIFIED BY LAMUDI
MEMBER SINCE 2020
+63917305
Show number
By clicking Contact Seller, you are accepting Lamudi's   Terms and Condition  and   Privacy Policy   page.
Share
Report
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better Lamudi experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property